Author Topic: Massachusetts has released murderers under medical parole law  (Read 283 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Meanwhile in Massachusetts, the latest Willie Horton reboot:

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2021/03/15/massachusetts-has-released-21-first-degree-murderers-under-the-states-medical-parole-law

Massachusetts has released 21 first-degree murderers under the state’s medical parole law

The releases, happening primarily during the coronavirus pandemic, have angered prosecutors and the families of victims.

BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts has released 21 convicted first-degree murderers under the state’s three-year-old medical parole law, most of them in the past year during the coronavirus pandemic, angering prosecutors and the families of their victims.

Under state law, people convicted of first-degree murder receive mandatory sentences of life in prison without the possibility of parole. ...

Your welcome, America. - Your cousin from Boston

P.S., Creepy Uncle Joe, why do Democrats care more about 1st degree murderers than their victiims?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.