Author Topic: Democrat Bill H.R. 1 Would Let People Vote Up To Two Weeks After Election Day  (Read 492 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrat Bill H.R. 1 Would Let People Vote Up To Two Weeks After Election Day
March 15, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky

The Democratic Party is attempting to make Election Day into “election season” with the radical “For The People Act of 2021” sponsored by Rep. John P. Sarbanes, D-Md. The bill passed in the House on March 3 at a vote of 220 to 210.

As noted by Federalist Executive Editor Joy Pullmann, the Democratic-sponsored elections bill H.R. 1 would “require states to wait ten days after election day” to accept ballots. Page 199 of the legislation states:

Nothing in this subsection shall be construed to prohibit a State from having a law that allows for counting of ballots in an election for Federal office that are received through the mail after the date that is 10 days after the date of the election.

As long as ballots are postmarked by Election Day, H.R. 1 would effectively mandate that all states accept absentee ballots within that 10-day window. But the bill takes it a step further, noting that election officials would be restricted from verifying voter identification and eligibility. H.R. 1 would ban all state voter ID laws and has an ambiguous provision criminalizing an individual from “hindering, interfering, or preventing” an individual from voting or registering.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/15/democrat-bill-h-r-1-would-let-people-vote-up-to-two-weeks-after-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
What is the meaning of "election day" if people can vote for weeks before and after "election day"?
James 1:20

Offline mountaineer

Vote early, often, over and over, and as much as you want.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Vote early, often, over and over, and as much as you want.
It only gets counted if it's all demonrat ticket. If there is more than one republicant ticket it gets prosecuted.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What is the meaning of "election day" if people can vote for weeks before and after "election day"?

There should be only ONE election day; starting at  7:00 a.m. and ending at  7:00 p.m. No mail in voting.  No early voting.

All these extensions and exceptions only make room for fraud.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Victoria33

There should be only ONE election day; starting at  7:00 a.m. and ending at  7:00 p.m. No mail in voting.  No early voting.

All these extensions and exceptions only make room for fraud.
@libertybele

Too many people for one day.  That is why we have early voting.  By-mail voting started due to sick people who could not leave home.  Overseas military vote by mail, with one of the men overseeing the voting and mailing the ballots to the US.

Offline skeeter

The rats learned in 2016 its good to know how many votes are required before the race is called.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Need to call it the Franken Bill.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

@HoustonSam
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Okay, you children, who decided to be born after 1933. 44444heart

I was lucky to be born in 1933 so when I was 18 and older, there were not crowds at a polling place – plenty of parking and candidates might give you a barbecue sandwich and a drink (beer or soft drink) after you voted.

But no, your grandparents and parents ruined my fine voting day celebration by deciding to have children and more children.  Now there are so many children to vote, it is no fun anymore.

The answer to the problem of so many people voting is ---
                                    SEX. 

Stop having children and the lines will be back to voting just one day.  It is your choice - SEX OR CROWED VOTING.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@HoustonSam
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Okay, you children, who decided to be born after 1933. 44444heart

I was lucky to be born in 1933 so when I was 18 and older, there were not crowds at a polling place – plenty of parking and candidates might give you a barbecue sandwich and a drink (beer or soft drink) after you voted.

But no, your grandparents and parents ruined my fine voting day celebration by deciding to have children and more children.  Now there are so many children to vote, it is no fun anymore.

The answer to the problem of so many people voting is ---
                                    SEX. 

Stop having children and the lines will be back to voting just one day.  It is your choice - SEX OR CROWED VOTING.

:pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Making Election Day a paid holiday in place of Columbus Day.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@libertybele

Too many people for one day.  That is why we have early voting.  By-mail voting started due to sick people who could not leave home.  Overseas military vote by mail, with one of the men overseeing the voting and mailing the ballots to the US.
That's kind of malarkey, more people? Set up more polling places. There have always been more people every election cycle but son of a gun somehow we were always able to deal with it, until that is the democrats decided it was too hard to steal elections with voting conducted the traditional, honest, American way.