Author Topic: Michelle Obama jokes living in the White House prepared her for quarantine  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama jokes living in the White House prepared her for quarantine
By Cameron Jenkins - 03/23/21 03:41 PM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=w_MnonyOAxE

Former first lady Michelle Obama joked this week that living in the White House for eight years prepared her for quarantine conditions under the coronavirus pandemic.

During an interview on Monday night's episode of "The Daily Show" host Trevor Noah asked Obama how her life has been since leaving the executive mansion four years ago. Obama described feeling more at peace and having a weight lifted off of her shoulders before saying how confining living in the White House could feel at times.

"Living in the White House is like living in a nice older hotel, where you can't get out unless you call 20 people," she said, describing all the scheduling that went behind coordinating Secret Service and road blockades in order for her and former President Obama to be able to travel.

"It almost feels like you were living a sort of quarantine life before all of us were," Noah noted.

Obama agreed, saying that quarantine has not been that different from the restrictions she and her family previously lived under.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/544554-michelle-obama-jokes-living-in-the-white-house-prepared-her-for

:03:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Isn't this the same dude(Mike) that ran out of the White House with his wife(Barry) shortly after he moved in because it was too stifling and too much pressure? The same dude that went on God knows how many taxpayer funded vacays with the daughters and and an army of entourage/sycophants?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, Waah! F'n Waah!
 8888crybaby

My heart bleeds purple peanut butter...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Seeing this hag blather on and on about what a hardship she endured for the eight years her husband was POTUS makes me miss Melania even more. Melania was all grace and style. Michelle is all piss and moan.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline verga

Ungrateful Beyotch
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

If only all that difficult confinement had been in preparation for actual incarceration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

This is the same woman who was given 300 grand a year for sitting on her behind because she was the wife of Barack Obama. Now she and hubby are worth over 100 million by some estimates after entering the WH with a little over a million dollars.
I don't think the word self-awareness is in her dictionary.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everything is a joke to fools like her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

She makes, "Let them eat cake," sound intelligent and wise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.