Author Topic: Oregon Eyes Giving $123,000 to Black Residents Who Can Prove Ancestral Slavery  (Read 412 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
In Oregon, they’re trying to figure out racial justice.

Hence, Democrats have introduced a bill that will grant $123,000 to black Oregonians in an effort toward reparations.

The money will be paid out over the course of recipients’ lives.

Among the requirements, as stated by the legislation:

A person is eligible…if the person demonstrates that the person: (a) Is descended from an American slave; (b) Has identified as African-American on legal documents for at least 10 years before the date of the application…

Also, an individual must be at least 18 and have resided in the state for at least two years by December 31, 2022.

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/03/12/oregon-eyes-giving-123000-to-black-residents-who-can-prove-ancestral-slavery-n342638?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719

So the Rodents of Oregon don't realize that Oregon never allowed slavery and thus cannot commit the sin of reparations.    The act of reparation requires an original fault to exist.

And will the white Republicans and other sane people finally leave that crazy place?

Know why I won't move from CA to OR?   The people in Oregon make California look sane.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Considering slaves were treated as property and many were not documented, concrete "proof" is going to be hard to come by, so I imagine the woke crowd isn't going to be satisfied.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

Considering slaves were treated as property and many were not documented, concrete "proof" is going to be hard to come by, so I imagine the woke crowd isn't going to be satisfied.
I'm feeling somewhat black this morning.  Where's da money!?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Rats are getting more bold about seizing wealth from earners and repurposing it into "Gibsmedat."

Gibsmedat

"Gibs-Me-Dat" (n.) Annuities, in the form of goods, services, or material (usually welfare checks) given predominately to minorities, in exchange for their tacit agreement to reciprocate by not burning down America's cities.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gibsmedat
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: