Author Topic: After Battering Day, Downtrodden Cuomo Pictured Walking Around Governor’s Mansion Wrapped In Blanket  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Phillip Nieto
Contributor
March 12, 2021 10:39 PM ET

As calls for his resignation grow, Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was pictured Friday heading into the weekend on the phone, wrapped in a blanket and clutching a bottle outside the governor’s mansion.

Top New York Democrats called for Cuomo’s resignation Friday, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Democratic New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and the majority of the state’s House delegation.

Cuomo also faced a new allegation of inappropriate conduct and an impeachment investigation led by the State Assembly.

The picture was taken by Angus Mordant for Reuters, drawing jeers from users on Twitter.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/12/cuomo-pictured-walking-governors-mansion-blanket-jeers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

One of you graphics guys need to put him in front of a fire barrel down on skid row...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know, a big state rat governor and an out of work bum look a lot alike.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I want to know what he is drinking?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want to know what he is drinking?

Mrs. Liberty says it's expensive bottled water, but I wonder what water comes in long-neck bottles?  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Other photos seemed to reveal that his zipper was about 1/3 of the way down.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

“I don’t care if CNN is no longer shown in the airports, you’re my brother and you better put me on your show tonight to dig myself out of this mess...”

Lisa
@Rockprincess818   Â· 23h

Here’s a photo of Andrew Cuomo in a blanket drinking beer at the Governor’s mansion today.

6:56 PM · Mar 13, 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1370886533193084933

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Other photos seemed to reveal that his zipper was about 1/3 of the way down.  :pondering:

(The woman is one of his daughters ... I wonder if throwing a blanket on Cuomo was her idea   :laugh: )

Offline mountaineer

Who walks around outside in her socks? Is the whole family nuts?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org