Author Topic: New Capitol riot videos released as FBI seeks tips on 10 worst attackers of police officers  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Capitol riot videos released as FBI seeks tips on 10 worst attackers of police officers
Published Thu, Mar 18 202111:41 AM EDT
Dan Mangan

The FBI released new graphic videos of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot as it asked for public help in identifying 10 people suspected of involvement in some of the most violent attack on police officers.
    Hundreds of thousands of prior tips helped the FBI arrest more than 300 people who participated in the invasion of the complex by a mob of Trump supporters.
    Trump was impeached for inciting the riot by repeated false claims that President Joe Biden won the 2020 election through ballot fraud.

FBI seeks public tips on 10 most violent attackers of police in Capitol riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zD7dtx0BuY

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/fbi-releases-capitol-riot-videos-seeks-tips-on-police-attackers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I only saw the back of one guy's head trying to pull the mask off a policeman. Not ten people attacking police. Not something which would condemn any of the people shown by itself.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

I only saw the back of one guy's head trying to pull the mask off a policeman.
"Insurrection."  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

More than 2000 police officers were injured during last summer's riots. How many man hours did the FBI spend running down their attackers?

Online mountaineer

More than 2000 police officers were injured during last summer's riots. How many man hours did the FBI spend running down their attackers?
I'm guessing zero. They barely wanted to solve the murder of retired policeman David Dorn in St. Louis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org