Author Topic: Oprah schedules next interview.  (Read 362 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oprah schedules next interview.
« on: March 12, 2021, 10:24:23 pm »

Tonight on Oprah; Bidens dog will be on talking about why he bit a staff member,
how the dog collar they had on him made him feel oppressed.

I heard an unnamed source tell Jen pSaki that the SS agent asked Major how dark his puppies would be....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Re: Oprah schedules next interview.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 10:58:12 pm »

Tonight on Oprah; Bidens dog will be on talking about why he bit a staff member,
how the dog collar they had on him made him feel oppressed.

I heard an unnamed source tell Jen pSaki that the SS agent asked Major how dark his puppies would be....

:amen: Woof! Woof!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 12:53:26 am »
Two dogs. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 01:10:35 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.