Author Topic: When will Joe Biden step down ... or be removed from office?  (Read 466 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When will Joe Biden step down ... or be removed from office?
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:27:31 pm »
March 11, 2021
By Max Wendy

Is Joe Biden on the way out? By resignation, or by removal?
The answer to that question (based purely on my best guess) is plainly found in the wording of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution (assuming that document still counts for anything).  Specifically, the answer is found in section 2, of the Amendment.  This section states: "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

Now you may be saying: "But Biden is the president, and Kamala Harris is the vice president."  At present this is true, but if Biden resigns, or is removed from office, then Harris becomes the president, and the Office of the Vice President is vacant. 

Why is this important?  Because at present, the Senate is split 50-50 along party lines.  Assuming Republicans could hold the line, no vice presidential nominee put forth could achieve a majority vote in the Senate.  All Democrat legislation until after the 2022 election would thus be blocked in 50-50 tie votes, with no vice presidential vote to break the ties. 

So how does the swamp manage to remove a clearly feeble Joe Biden and maintain the tie-breaking vote in the Senate?  The answer, as always, is Mitch McConnell.  Despite being 79 years old and having just been reelected to a six year term, McConnell is reportedly "considering" resigning his seat.  It's been reported that the Kentucky legislature is drawing up plans to provide a mechanism to replace McConnell, despite the prerogatives of the Democrat governor of Kentucky.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/when_will_joe_biden_step_down__or_be_removed_from_office.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: When will Joe Biden step down ... or be removed from office?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 03:04:47 pm »
March 11, 2021
By Max Wendy

Is Joe Biden on the way out? By resignation, or by removal?
The answer to that question (based purely on my best guess) is plainly found in the wording of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution (assuming that document still counts for anything).  Specifically, the answer is found in section 2, of the Amendment.  This section states: "Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

Now you may be saying: "But Biden is the president, and Kamala Harris is the vice president."  At present this is true, but if Biden resigns, or is removed from office, then Harris becomes the president, and the Office of the Vice President is vacant. 

Why is this important?  Because at present, the Senate is split 50-50 along party lines.  Assuming Republicans could hold the line, no vice presidential nominee put forth could achieve a majority vote in the Senate.  All Democrat legislation until after the 2022 election would thus be blocked in 50-50 tie votes, with no vice presidential vote to break the ties. 

So how does the swamp manage to remove a clearly feeble Joe Biden and maintain the tie-breaking vote in the Senate?  The answer, as always, is Mitch McConnell.  Despite being 79 years old and having just been reelected to a six year term, McConnell is reportedly "considering" resigning his seat.  It's been reported that the Kentucky legislature is drawing up plans to provide a mechanism to replace McConnell, despite the prerogatives of the Democrat governor of Kentucky.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/when_will_joe_biden_step_down__or_be_removed_from_office.html
My initial guess was 6 months.  I may not be far off....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 05:51:08 pm »
I expect that if Jill or the GOP raise serious questions about putting him back in after he's 25'd, he's going to be assigned to a Cuomo Care ward in New York.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 12:15:50 am »
"...at present, the Senate is split 50-50 along party lines.  Assuming Republicans could hold the line, no vice presidential nominee put forth could achieve a majority vote in the Senate.  All Democrat legislation until after the 2022 election would thus be blocked in 50-50 tie votes, with no vice presidential vote to break the ties"

Good point.
If ol' joe goes sooner rather than later, every beating Republican heart in the Senate becomes crucial.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 12:25:32 am »
Judging by the Garland vote, there will be plenty of RINOs to rubber-stamp anybody Kameltoe wants for Veep.  They will never "hold the line," not for a Tennessee second.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 12:27:20 am »
My initial guess was 6 months.  I may not be far off....
And he'll step down. It's all part of the script.

He'll be loudly feted for his tireless work on the Covid crisis, putting America on track to recover sometime in 2022, and retire with his 45 year legacy of superlative governance intact.

Of course the consequences of his EO sh*t will follow him out of the office - in a year you won't be able to find a soul in DC willing to take responsibility for the world of crap his policies created converging on the nation like a life extinguishing comet.

Pres Kamala will make it her sworn mission to institute even more programs to deal with the issues resultant from Biden's first term, and will campaign for office in 2024 vehemently denying having anything to do with the devastation caused by x46. Lunchbox Joe? Who's that?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:30:53 am by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 12:36:33 am »

I expect that if Jill or the GOP raise serious questions about putting him back in after he's 25'd, he's going to be assigned to a Cuomo Care ward in New York.
That's a very good point. The Dems may put him in a care facility somewhere and then 'Epstein' him.

The international cabal in cooperation with the Democrats and their gimp slaves in the media that installed him, wouldn't want an addled 'out of control' ex-President running around for too long. Biden could literally say or do anything once he is out of the White House. He knows way too much, and too many names.

Once he is out, his Secret Service group will not be their to protect him. They will be like prison guards keeping him from getting loose.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 02:26:08 am »
That's a very good point. The Dems may put him in a care facility somewhere and then 'Epstein' him.

The international cabal in cooperation with the Democrats and their gimp slaves in the media that installed him, wouldn't want an addled 'out of control' ex-President running around for too long. Biden could literally say or do anything once he is out of the White House. He knows way too much, and too many names.

Once he is out, his Secret Service group will not be their to protect him. They will be like prison guards keeping him from getting loose.
I'm going to go with poor Joe succumbing to the terrible pressure of having to clean up Trumps mess and not surviving a massive stroke. It's a win win for Jill, not only did she help push a dementia ridden senior citizen into the residency and got to be first whatever but she would get the added extra attention, prestige and book deals of grieving first widow. The democrats think they will garner the sympathy of all Americans (boy would they get that wrong) over the loss of a clearly incompetent and dementia ridden resident.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2021, 01:24:18 pm »
I wonder how/if this factors into the when to dump Joe timetable:

According to the Twenty-second Amendment a person is limited to being elected POTUS twice, or once if they have already served more than two years as President.

So, Harris could serve 9+ years if she's installed in 2023: the remainder of Biden's term (less than two years) and two four year terms in her own right.

If she's installed before Jan 2023, she finishes out Biden's term (more than two years) and is then eligible for one full term in her own right.

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 01:31:34 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Have heard from multiple White House and national security officials that Kamala is getting the full PDB daily. Highly unusual and Biden didn’t even get that himself when he was VP.

11:05 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1370224443377737729

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2021, 02:13:48 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Have heard from multiple White House and national security officials that Kamala is getting the full PDB daily. Highly unusual and Biden didn’t even get that himself when he was VP.

11:05 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1370224443377737729

This is true, it can be seen in @Hoodat's daily schedule posts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2021, 02:18:04 pm »
There's no point in briefing Joe, we all know that. Geez, at least Barry Hussein never attended briefings because he was at the gym shooting hoops. Joe is drooling into his pudding by 10 a.m. and asking Jill to change his diaper.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2021, 02:25:09 pm »
Michael DeLauzon
@MichaelDeLauzon

POLL: How long does Biden have until Kamala kicks him to the curb and takes his place?

Within 3 mos:     65.8%

Within 6 mos:     18.3%

Within 1 year:     13.4%

Will serve his term:     2.6%

666 votes·
Final results

9:06 AM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1370013269876862977

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2021, 07:56:36 pm »
Michael DeLauzon
@MichaelDeLauzon

POLL: How long does Biden have until Kamala kicks him to the curb and takes his place?

Within 3 mos:     65.8%

Within 6 mos:     18.3%

Within 1 year:     13.4%

Will serve his term:     2.6%

666 votes·
Final results

9:06 AM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1370013269876862977
Actually Joe didn't look bad last night delivering his COVID speech.  He probably didn't know what he was saying, but at least he can still somewhat read.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2021, 12:15:48 am »
RinVa wrote:
"So, Harris could serve 9+ years if she's installed in 2023"

I really don't expect ol' joe to last that long.
kamala sutra will have to settle for one elected term, and that one will also have to be "stolen", as was this one.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 12:26:53 am »

Kamala is not in charge of anything and never will be. She is just another puppet.
When Biden leaves, which should be soon, Biden's controllers will just switch to Kamala.
Kamala doesn't have enough power to 'kick' anybody anywhere.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.