Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Still Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution. Here Are the Facts.  (Read 67 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Joe Biden Is Still Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution. Here Are the Facts.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/03/12/joe-biden-is-still-lying-about-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-here-are-the-facts-n1431979

On Thursday night during his first primetime address since taking office, Biden once again tried to take credit for the COVID-19 vaccine’s development and distribution.

“Two months ago this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or anywhere near all of the American public, but soon we will.”

This is completely false.

In July 2020, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Pfizer, Inc. upon its being authorized. ... In August, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Moderna, Inc. upon its authorization.

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was authorized by the FDA for emergency use on December 11. ... On the same day, the Trump administration purchased 100 million more doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine upon its authorization by the FDA, ... . That vaccine was authorized by the FDA a week later.

An additional 100 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine were purchased by the Trump administration on December 23.

That comes to at least 400 million vaccine doses from Pfizer and Moderna ordered by the Trump administration before Joe Biden took office. The population of the United States is 331 million people. ... the Trump administration had ordered enough vaccines to innoculate 60 percent of the United States population ... .

... Pfizer’s vaccine has only been authorized for Americans 16 and over, and Moderna’s for adults 18 and over. That means these vaccines are authorized for approximately 78 percent of the population ..., which means before Joe Biden took office, there had been enough vaccines ordered and in production to vaccine 77 percent of the population old enough to be vaccinated. ... .
Yet, Biden wasn’t done with the lies.

“When I took office 50 days ago, only 8% of Americans, after months, only 8% of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination. Today, that number is 65%. Just 14% of Americans over the age of 75 — 50 days ago had gotten their first shot. Today, that number is well over 70%.”
Do you think Biden was done with the lies? Guess again.

“When I came into office, you may recall I set a goal that many of you said was kind of way over the top. I said I intended to get 100 million shots in people’s arms in my first 100 days in office,” Biden said.

1. In addition to the 400 million doses on order when LIEden took office there were several purchase contracts set to go into effect when the several companies' vaccines were approved. Thus, when J&J's vaccine received EUA, a 100M dose contract went into effect without Biden & Team doing a thing. The same is poised to happen should/when the Dynavax and AZ vaccines receive EUA - up to 400M more doses purchased, without Biden & Team doing a thing.

2. When LIEden took office it was just 41 days after Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was authorized by the FDA, not "months".

3. LIEden's campaign promise was 100M people injected in his first 100 days, i.e. 1 million per day. That rate was already happening when LIEden was inaugurated. IOW, that 100M injections in 100 days was going to happen regardless of whether LIEden or Trump was inaugurated.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 07:29:42 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.