Author Topic: GOP leader to try to force Swalwell off panel  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP leader to try to force Swalwell off panel
« on: March 12, 2021, 06:11:00 pm »
GOP leader to try to force Swalwell off panel
By Juliegrace Brufke and Rebecca Beitsch - 03/12/21 12:47 PM EST

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he is planning on introducing a resolution to remove Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) from the House Intelligence Committee, arguing he is a national security threat due to his former ties with an alleged Chinese spy. 

“Pelosi just reappointed Eric Swalwell to the Intelligence Committee. Based on the briefing she and I received together, Swalwell should not be on the panel in charge of guarding our nation's secrets. Next week, I will offer a resolution to remove him from the Intel Committee,” he tweeted on Friday.

GOP lawmakers have repeatedly taken aim at Swalwell due to his previous relationship with Christine Fang, who according to a report in Axios helped fundraise for Swalwell during his 2014 reelection campaign and place an intern inside his office before leaving the country in 2015 amid a federal investigation into her actions. 

Fang also allegedly targeted a number of other high-profile Democrats in California.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/542948-gop-leader-to-try-to-force-swalwell-off-panel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: GOP leader to try to force Swalwell off panel
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 06:18:08 pm »
Seeing is believing. Put up or shut up Kevin.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: GOP leader to try to force Swalwell off panel
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 06:19:39 pm »
Fang fang love him long time.  The gas passer needs to go.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.