Author Topic: Psaki: Biden Will Say We Can Be Nearer to Normal by July 4, But We’ll Have to Mask, Distance, Get Va  (Read 2777 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
·
1m
Here’s an idea, Mr. President: Freedom.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
15m
Biden only made it 23 minutes and took no questions
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

President Biden says "there's a good chance" you will be able to celebrate the Fourth of July with your friends and family.

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1370185688843493379

8:31 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Why don't Joe's eyes appear blue on camera?   pointing-up  They are  pointing-down

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BIDEN: Asian-Americans are "forced to live in fear for their lives just walking down streets in America. It's wrong, it's un-American & it must stop."

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1370182251250601984

8:18 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
1m
Biden has only been on the job for fifty days and he already solved the pandemic (by removing the malarkey) and landed a laser gun ship on Mars. Who’s laughing now, China?
Support the USO

Why don't Joe's eyes appear blue on camera?  They are 

(Asking for a friend)

Offline Victoria33

How is this normal?..it means nothing will change we are doing this now!
@mystery-ak

Biden gave a speech documenting where we are in vaccinations, and I'll stop there, because that is what matters to stop the virus.  Per doctor's orders, I can't leave the house, but all who can and need to leave home, should continue to wear a mask and social distance until we get enough millions vaccinated.  It appears most members here will not wear a mask (you know, our macho men/women).

As of yesterday, no one in Texas "must" wear a mask - all restrictions are gone.  Fill up movie theaters wearing no mask, go to bars with no mask - saw a film of a Texas bar with people crammed in it, no masks.  Wait three weeks in Texas, and check how many people have the virus, how many virus patients are in hospitals, and the death numbers.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@mystery-ak
Wait three weeks in Texas, and check how many people have the virus, how many virus patients are in hospitals, and the death numbers.
@Victoria33
Wait three weeks in Texas, and check how many unvetted unchecked COVID positive illegals have been dumped there by Biden and his goons.
That is part of the plan to keep COVID going for the rest of our lives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Joe Biden shouldn't be leading bingo night at a nursing home--let alone the greatest country on earth.

8:36 PM · Mar 11, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1370186820911308820

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

LMAO. The only thing Biden talked about were Trump's vaccines.

8:27 PM · Mar 11, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1370184545694314500

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak

Biden gave a speech documenting where we are in vaccinations, and I'll stop there, because that is what matters to stop the virus.  Per doctor's orders, I can't leave the house, but all who can and need to leave home, should continue to wear a mask and social distance until we get enough millions vaccinated.  It appears most members here will not wear a mask (you know, our macho men/women).

As of yesterday, no one in Texas "must" wear a mask - all restrictions are gone.  Fill up movie theaters wearing no mask, go to bars with no mask - saw a film of a Texas bar with people crammed in it, no masks.  Wait three weeks in Texas, and check how many people have the virus, how many virus patients are in hospitals, and the death numbers.

Of course it wouldn't(if God forbid it happens) have a damn thing to do with all those infected 'migrants' that Captain Dementia is cramming down Texas's throat, or the fact that shutting down the nation, screwing the economy and destroying the education and mental health of millions of children as ordered by Fraudci was the exact wrong thing to do, nope not a  chance in hell, it'll all be that G-Damned Texas Gov. and all those irresponsible Texans at fault.

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

That was the most bizarre speech from any US President I’ve ever seen.

Does Biden know about all the open states?

He says everyone must get the vaccine & we might get to have a BBQ with our families on July 4th.

Should we tell him most of us have been doing that the past year?

9:02 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1370193548562329600

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

That was the most bizarre speech from any US President I’ve ever seen.

Does Biden know about all the open states?

He says everyone must get the vaccine & we might get to have a BBQ with our families on July 4th.

Should we tell him most of us have been doing that the past year?

9:02 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1370193548562329600
More than that:
I have driven through Black and Hispanic and Homeless neighborhoods and they all seem to be ignoring all this COVID crap altogether.
Nobody is wearing a mask. Nobody is distancing. Nobody is doing anything. They are all just living their normal lives as they always have.
Massive parties...massive barbeques...same as always. And nobody says a word to them. They do whatever they want to do.

Fauci's COVID restrictions seem to be championed mostly by middle to upper class White people. (most likely Liberals)
Nobody else gives a rat's ass about Fauci and his stupid unconstitutional 'rules'. (which change week to week, btw)
If you see a loony-toon in their car alone and wearing a mask, you can bet a paycheck that is a diehard White Democrat/Liberal.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Fauci's COVID restrictions seem to be championed mostly by middle to upper class White people. (most likely Liberals)
Nobody else gives a rat's ass about Fauci and his stupid unconstitutional 'rules'. (which change week to week, btw)
If you see a loony-toon in their car alone and wearing a mask, you can bet a paycheck that is a diehard White Democrat/Liberal.

Wouldn't it be funny if they found out people were contracting Covid from masks made in China?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

A liar now and a liar then ....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wouldn't it be funny if they found out people were contracting Covid from masks made in China?
Very interesting idea.

Makes perfect sense from a commercial point of view.
China (and others) could contaminate a few of their masks per gross to keep Covid going and to keep the demand up.
They could also contaminate the swabs used to test for Covid.
That is certainly one way to increase demand for everything involved in the entire Covid industry.

MARK SIMONE
@MarkSimoneNY

Joe Biden will call a lid and not be seen tomorrow as he recuperates from making a speech and running from the press so he won’t have to answer a question. This is what life is like with our special needs President.

9:07 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/1370194713584668676

Offline roamer_1

More than that:
I have driven through Black and Hispanic and Homeless neighborhoods and they all seem to be ignoring all this COVID crap altogether.
Nobody is wearing a mask. Nobody is distancing. Nobody is doing anything. They are all just living their normal lives as they always have.
Massive parties...massive barbeques...same as always. And nobody says a word to them. They do whatever they want to do.

Well, to be fair... Same here. Ain't seen the inside of a bank, government building, or Costco in a year or more, but other than that SOSDD. And it's time to fire up the BBQs pretty dang soon.

One of these days city folks and blue states might just catch on...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you want to see what Trump should have done to get re-elected, watch Biden. Most of it is distortions and BS, but it’s what politicians do.

Yell at me if you like, but this is what candidates have to do to elected.

Watch Biden’s approval ratings go way up. I’ve watched politics since the 1970s. This is garbage, but it works.

So your advice to people running as Republicans is to lie through their teeth?  Sage advice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Victoria33
Wait three weeks in Texas, and check how many people have the virus, how many virus patients are in hospitals, and the death numbers.

When you are doing your new cases and deaths numbers:
Make sure to ask how many of them are illegals...
How many of them are due to suicide...
How many are vehicle accidents...
How many are gunshots...
How many are heart failure...
or stroke, or diabetes, or obesity...
and on and on and on

But of course you will never know the details, because the government refuses to release them.

To the Covid Evangelists, every death is a Covid death, no matter what.
To the Climate Change cultists, every death is a Climate Change death.
They both can't be right?

BassWrangler

He's trying to stretch it out so he can take credit for the end of the lockdowns. The current trends are dropping so fast they are worried that Biden won't be able to take credit for it.

But I think it's great that he's doing this, because by the time July rolls around, COVID will have been largely irrelevant in red states for several months.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Are these the same guys who said we needed to stay at home for 2 weeks for the curve to flatten?

It's like still believing Algore that global warming will end the earth years ago.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As stated before, when democrats speak in vague generalities, THEY LIE.  When co-vid restrictions were first in place democrats were asked for how long?  Democrats answers then were vague and general too.  You wouldn't put up with what they have planned if they told you the truth.  Neither will you now,so speak generally, then when the time comes, come out with more rationalizations and lies to string you along.  Democrats have already admitted and were quoted here as being pleased with how much political agendas they already milked out of the co-vid crisis.  They are in full crisis invention/manipulation mode and few care to see it, even as obvious as it is.  denial living again.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions