Author Topic: US MILITARY LAUNCHES COORDINATED STRIKES AGAINST AMERICAN TV HOST  (Read 528 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US MILITARY LAUNCHES COORDINATED STRIKES AGAINST AMERICAN TV HOST

Michael Ginsberg
General Assignment Reporter
March 11, 2021 6:02 PM ET

“Press Secretary Smites Fox Host That Dissed Diversity in U.S. Military,” a Department of Defense headline read Thursday.

“I want to be very clear right up front, that the diversity of our military is one of our greatest strengths,” Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said during a Thursday briefing. “I’ve seen it for myself in long months at sea and in the combat waged by our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. I’ve seen it up on Capitol Hill just this past month. And I see it every day here right at the Pentagon.”

Kirby was responding to comments made by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who said during his March 9 show that an excessive focus on gender issues from the Biden Administration make “a mockery of the U.S. military.”

Josh Campbell
@joshscampbell
Pentagon spokesman John Kirby responds to Tucker Carlson's attack on pregnant women serving in the military:  "What we absolutely won’t do is take personnel advice from a talk show host"
10:13 AM · Mar 11, 2021

The American military must have “the moral courage to include other perspectives and ideas into our decision making—perspectives that as the secretary himself noted Monday, are based on lived experience,” Kirby continued. “It’s that experience and the professionalism and commitment of our people that has always been our decisive advantage.”

Kirby was responding to a segment on Carlson’s Tuesday night program, in which the host contrasted the United States’ approach to gender issues with China’s.

https://rumble.com/embed/vbw1wv/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/11/us-military-launches-coordinated-strikes-against-american-tv-host/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: US MILITARY LAUNCHES COORDINATED STRIKES AGAINST AMERICAN TV HOST
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 12:25:08 am »
POLLAK: Joe Biden’s Pentagon Launches False Political Attack on Tucker Carlson and Fox News
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/03/11/pollak-joe-bidens-pentagon-launches-false-political-attack-on-tucker-carlson-and-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 12:57:03 am »
False Political Attack

uh huh
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 02:35:58 am »
Looking at this guy's bio it appears his career consisted of being a public spokeshole, for the majority of the time, aside from some time as an instructor, for the Navy.

Kirby was commissioned in September 1986 after completing Officer Candidate School at Naval Station Newport, Rhode Island. He qualified as a Surface Warfare Officer aboard the guided-missile frigate USS Aubrey Fitch (FFG 34) before obtaining a lateral transfer to the Restricted Line as a Public Affairs Officer (PAO). As a public affairs officer, Kirby served at sea aboard the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal (CV 59) and on the staff of the Commander, U.S. 2nd Fleet, embarked aboard the command and control ship USS Mount Whitney (LCC 20).[2]

While ashore, Kirby completed tours as an instructor at the U.S. Naval Academy; public affairs officer with the Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron (Blue Angels); editor in chief of the Navy's flagship monthly magazine, All Hands; the staffs of the Chief of Naval Personnel, Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Europe, Chief of Naval Operations, and the special assistant for public affairs to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. His served as the deputy assistant secretary of defense for media operations,[2] serving under the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs.

To me it looks like he got out of a risky assignment, lateral move, asap. I may be wrong but seems like a John F'n Kerry kind of officer.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 04:49:10 pm »
You know It’s really a bad look for the military leaders to get in the mud with Tucker on this. It plays into what he wants and makes GO’s and SGM’s that respond look like internet trolls. We’re supposed to be above this kind of slap fighting.

There are ways to handle what Carlson said that don’t play into his game. And the military as a whole fell into the trap that was set. And as much as I disagree with Carlson, his response to the childish trolling yesterday is spot on. There was no reasoned response or argument made to counter what he said. Just an attempt to silence and shame him. And he’s right. The DoD took the low road and got played. They’re supposed to be smarter than that. The Generals and Senior NCO’s that responded now look like partisan hacks who will knee jerk react to any criticism. Again not a good look. There was a way to craft a response that was smart...reasoned and would totally shut Carlson down. But for some reason senior leaders chose the other path. And it’s embarrassing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!