Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: Country Needs a Gun Control Vote, ‘Not Thoughts and Prayers’  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer: Country Needs a Gun Control Vote, ‘Not Thoughts and Prayers’

AWR Hawkins 11 Mar 2021

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Thursday said America needed a vote on gun control rather than “thoughts and prayers.”

The Washington Times quoted Schumer as saying, “They will be on the floor of the Senate and we will see where everyone stands. A vote is needed, not thoughts and prayers.”

Schumer’s comments came on the day the House passed H.R. 8, which is universal background check legislation. The bill would expand retail point-of-sale background checks so as to cover private points-of-sale. This will criminalize an individual who sells a 5-shot revolver to a lifelong neighbor, unless that neighbor first undergoes a National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) check, conducted by the FBI.

House passage means the bill now goes to the Senate for consideration.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) urged bipartisan support for the gun control measure as it came to the House floor for a vote.

The Times noted House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) said, “If Republicans stand in the way, they will pay a price both morally and politically.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2021/03/11/chuck-schumer-gun-control-vote-needed-not-thoughts-prayers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets see if any rats have the balls to go against the gun grabbing sonofabitch Schumer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What this country needs is a LOT more Donald Trump and Ted Cruz types and a LOT less Chuck Schumer/ Nancy Pelosi types.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What this country needs is a LOT more Donald Trump and Ted Cruz types and a LOT less Chuck Schumer/ Nancy Pelosi types.
@Bigun
Sad to say what we need must be in hiding or nonexistent.  We are being over-run with people (mostly men) whose balls never dropped down into their ball sack.  Then we have Schumer. Oh chuck..... A self-hating NY Jew who has lived in a bubble of privilege for so long he thinks he is worth a shit.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:54:08 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Lets see if any rats have the balls to go against the gun grabbing sonofabitch Schumer.

Don't be silly.

The only people who betray their party are terroristic traitor RINOs like McStain, Romney and Murkowski.   The Rodents never defect because for Rodents defection carries penalties.

Two traitor RINOs supported this garbage in the House, I can see four or five RINOs betraying the Constitution in the Senate.

If the House and Senate caususes won't punish traitor RINOs, then the voters need to do it, and harshly.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:21:14 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"Lets see if any rats have the balls to go against the gun grabbing sonofabitch Schumer."

They are no longer "rats".
Now they are communists and communist sympathizers.
They will vote as they're told to vote.