Author Topic: How safe are the COVID vaccines?  (Read 11617 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: How safe are the COVID vaccines?
« Reply #275 on: May 03, 2021, 02:26:58 pm »
Wait till the second dose...lol.

You're hoping he has a less pleasant reaction? That post has a not nice look. Anyway, @jmyrlefuller received the single-dose J&J vaccine, a fact he posted earlier in this thread.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #276 on: May 03, 2021, 07:17:02 pm »
You're hoping he has a less pleasant reaction? That post has a not nice look. Anyway, @jmyrlefuller received the single-dose J&J vaccine, a fact he posted earlier in this thread.
Come on Pete...of course I don't hope he has an unpleasant reaction.  I had no idea as to what vaccine he took, as I don't read every single post, since I work for a living.  Most people I've talked to here locally had a little worse reaction to the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine....that's why the comment.  Lighten up buddy.....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #277 on: May 03, 2021, 07:57:50 pm »
Come on Pete...of course I don't hope he has an unpleasant reaction.  I had no idea as to what vaccine he took, as I don't read every single post, since I work for a living.  Most people I've talked to here locally had a little worse reaction to the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine....that's why the comment.  Lighten up buddy.....

I don't know an overwhelmingly amount of people, but those I do know that have received the vaccine(s) and those whom I have encountered who have gotten the vaccine ALL have had some sort of negative reaction, some much worse then others.  Some were extremely sick.

I'm still convinced that we'll soon be seeing the long term ill effects of these vaccines.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2021, 08:04:56 pm »
I don't know an overwhelmingly amount of people, but those I do know that have received the vaccine(s) and those whom I have encountered who have gotten the vaccine ALL have had some sort of negative reaction, some much worse then others.  Some were extremely sick.

I'm still convinced that we'll soon be seeing the long term ill effects of these vaccines.

Interesting.  I have probably talked with a hundred or so with both shots and only one had significant reaction that left them in bed for a day.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2021, 04:28:53 am »
Anyone remember thalidomide?
Yep. Thankfully, Mom flushed it instead of taking it, or typing might be a whole different thing for me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #280 on: May 04, 2021, 05:05:33 am »
Interesting.  I have probably talked with a hundred or so with both shots and only one had significant reaction that left them in bed for a day.

FWIW... I received the Pfizer vacs. Absolutely no side effects with first one. A bit of lethargy with the second. All in all, almost invisible.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DB

« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2021, 05:15:29 am »
Yep. Thankfully, Mom flushed it instead of taking it, or typing might be a whole different thing for me.

My mom too. She said she refused to take it while others were saying it was a wonder drug for pregnant women.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2021, 05:26:47 am »
My mom too. She said she refused to take it while others were saying it was a wonder drug for pregnant women.
Thank God for great Moms!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2021, 03:10:34 pm »
Thalidomide was never approved by the US FDA for use against morning sickness, https://books.google.com/books?id=LbHWgd-mDbsC&pg=PA644#v=onepage&q&f=false . It was, however, approved for other, specific, uses (probably not for women who might be pregnant, obviously) ... in 1998. While off-label use might have been permitted in the US, most of the use and consequent deformations were in Europe, where it was approved.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2021, 07:31:43 am »
Take what you want ...leave the rest.  It says, stay away from vaxxed.
------------------------------------------------------

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... nts/285636

From report.
-----------------------------------------------
If this vax is not shedding into other people, why would contact between vaccinated and un-vaccinated be an event worth noting? If this vax is not shedding, then WHY does a guy who has been around a vaccinated woman, even if he did not touch her or have sex, need to worry about getting a different woman pregnant?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:33:42 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2021, 09:58:45 am »
Make all the Black people take it first.
Just to see what happens?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #286 on: May 11, 2021, 11:20:05 am »
Funny how no woke celebrities are shaming (or shunning) black folks who mistrust the vaccine - only white people who are assumed to be rabid conservatives.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:14:21 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2021, 05:31:51 pm »
Take what you want ...leave the rest.  It says, stay away from vaxxed.
------------------------------------------------------

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... nts/285636

From report.
-----------------------------------------------
If this vax is not shedding into other people, why would contact between vaccinated and un-vaccinated be an event worth noting? If this vax is not shedding, then WHY does a guy who has been around a vaccinated woman, even if he did not touch her or have sex, need to worry about getting a different woman pregnant?

Your url cannot work because of where you copy-and-pasted it from. What you posted just goes to the "FromTheTrenchesWorldReport" main page.

"The vax"? *****rollingeyes***** Seriously? *****rollingeyes***** The writer at "FromTheTrenchesWorldReport", whoever they are, doesn't even know that three separate vaccines are approved for use in the US, not one? *****rollingeyes*****

None of the vaccines approved or being tested for use in the US use coronaviruses, dead or alive. None. There are no viruses in US-approved vaccines to be shed. Nor can parts or proteins from viruses be shed. The anti-Covid-vaxxer at "FromTheTrenchesWorldReport is just responding to BS from other anti-Covid-vaxxers, basically circular reasoning that assumes anti-Covid-vaxxer claims not proved.