Author Topic: Choose Your Ground  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Choose Your Ground
« on: March 10, 2021, 04:30:44 pm »
Choose Your Ground

Now is not the time for impotent tough talk and posturing with weapons at protests.

By Max Morton
March 9, 2021

In America, firearm ownership is a right—not a privilege. It is guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the Constitution’s Bill of Rights and backstopped by the Supreme Court’s decision in District of Columbia v. Heller. Traditional Americans view the Second Amendment as one of the most important in the Bill of Rights. It is a part of American culture; a unique individual right of self-preservation and protection that is now either nonexistent or heavily restricted in most other nations.

Over the past several years, as the woke cultural revolution intensified, conservative conversations focused on the Second Amendment as the final defense against the tyranny that may result as progressives march toward authoritarian-style government. In response, right-leaning and independent-minded citizens have shown up at protests to exercise those Second Amendment rights by posturing with firearms and assorted tactical equipment. Regardless of the prudence involved in such actions, we are now treading on new ground.

Following the November 3 election and subsequent January 6 protest at the Capitol, the current regime set out to eliminate political opposition by casting them as “white supremacists” and “domestic extremists.” They intend to use the legal authorities, tactics, and techniques that were previously employed against Al Qaeda and ISIS against those ordinary Americans who refuse to accept the ruling elite’s political ideology.

Simply put, the most deadly counterterrorism machine from the world’s most powerful country is coming for you. You, ordinary American, are the target. Now is not the time for impotent tough talk and posturing with weapons at protests. The Second Amendment, and all of our rights, are critical to a free society, and we should seek to understand how best to exercise and defend them from authoritarian factions of the ruling elite. This is the time to get smart on how to counter this assault on liberty and avoid falling into the traps the ruling elite are setting for traditional America.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/09/choose-your-ground/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Choose Your Ground
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 06:20:07 pm »
@mystery-ak

I have to agree with the author that carrying stuff like AR-15's and AKM's (AK-47 lookalike) to protest marches with chest pouches full of magazines,wearing full tactical gear,etc,etc,etc is stupid.

Despite what most of these people seem to think,it really doesn't make them look macho. In fact,I think it makes them look like children playing dress-up.

Sooner or later,one of these wannabes is going to have a live round in a chamber with the safety off,and have an accidental discharge. Which will surely make at least one of the other Rambo's there return fire,which will lead........

It doesn't make you look macho to wear battle gear to a protest. Instead,it makes you look like a scared wuss.

BUT......,this is still a free country,and as long as they aren't violating any laws,I would never suggest to some stranger that he shouldn't be walking around dressed as Rambo unless it was someone I knew personally.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 07:39:01 pm »
I'm less worried about the accidental discharge as I am that the Rodents know these people carry weapons to such assemblies...all of it perfectly lawful, and we all know what Rodents like to do the most.

They like to sacrifice some of their useful idiots as martyrs.

Kent State was one such operation.

They used the murder of Horst Wessel as an iconic event another time.

Rodney King, Thug Martin and Thug Mountain, the Breonna Bimbo, the Tub Of Lard selling single cigarettes in NYC, all the fools the Rodents used last year to scare Justice Pansy Roberts into refusing to accept any election related casess, etc.

And that stupid broad who's gang attacked someone's Challenger which then drove into the crowd killing the Anti-Fa bimbette.

If the Americans make it a habit to carry arms to peaceful protests, you can bet on those protests being raided by (b)LM and Aunty-Fa to make them mostly peaceful and deadly.   And, like in the Charlestown incident, the victim will be portrayed...and prosecuted...as the aggressor.

So, don't carry weapons publicly.

Cyber Note:  Let's not post forum-killing stuff.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 10:31:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 11:54:35 pm »
The communists are intent on outlawing the guns and then taking them away.
They see their opportunity as better than it may ever be. Do not doubt their will to pursue this objective.

They may be prevented from achieving it.
Or they may actually succeed.

One reality that should be growing clearer to all:
Whatever resolution there is to be, is going to require... "gunsmoke".

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 01:24:00 am »
Festus is my hero!
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 01:27:51 am »
The communists are intent on outlawing the guns and then taking them away.
They see their opportunity as better than it may ever be. Do not doubt their will to pursue this objective.

They may be prevented from achieving it.
Or they may actually succeed.

One reality that should be growing clearer to all:
Whatever resolution there is to be, is going to require... "gunsmoke".

I saw a news clip tonight during dinner -- gun stores are expecting gun sales to soar once again; many people will be spending their stimulus $$ on  guns.    :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.