Author Topic: 'Biting incident' leads to Biden's dogs getting sent back to Delaware: Report  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Biting incident' leads to Biden's dogs getting sent back to Delaware: Report
by Zachary Halaschak, Breaking News Reporter |
 | March 08, 2021 10:08 PM

The White House appears to have a Major problem on its hands.

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden’s two pet German shepherds, Major and Champ, were sent back to the president’s home in Delaware last week after 3-year-old Major showed signs of aggression, CNN reported on Monday night.

One source told the outlet there was a “biting incident” involving a member of White House security, whose condition remains unclear. The Washington Examiner reached out to the White House for confirmation and comment but did not immediately receive a response.

The Bidens adopted Major in November 2018 from an animal shelter. Their other dog, Champ, is 13 years old. The duo moved into the White House soon after Biden was inaugurated. The source said that in addition to the most recent incident, Major has been caught barking, jumping, and “charging” at staff in the White House.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-german-shepherds-sent-delaware-major-aggressive-behavior
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Too bad Susan Rice is from DC & they can't send her home for barking and charging.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wife and I have been lifelong dog owners.

Agressive biting dogs 99% of the time have been trained agressively or have been abused.  I guess the latter. Pit Bulls, Rots, and few other agressive breeds may be the only exception.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

Agressive biting dogs 99% of the time have been trained agressively or have been abused.  I guess the latter. Pit Bulls, Rots, and few other agressive breeds may be the only exception.

Not even then.  But those breed are typically picked by "bad" owners, drug dealers, dog fighting, etc.  And poodle attacks do not get the hits to headline.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline skeeter

Agressive biting dogs 99% of the time have been trained agressively or have been abused.  I guess the latter.
Even dogs can take only so much diddling.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not even then.  But those breed are typically picked by "bad" owners, drug dealers, dog fighting, etc.  And poodle attacks do not get the hits to headline.

Got to disagree.  Know of at least a dozen good folks who did well with their normal dogs, but then got Chow's, Rots, Shepards,  Pit Bull mixes, et. al., and they were trained to be unaggressive, with no luck.  In fact, we had (way back) a Chow-Lab Mix that was never agressive, bark or growl, but still would randomly bite like it was game.  And that is one dog out of about 20 my wife and I have owned in our lifetimes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Heck, even huskies can be aggressive.  I rescued one girl who'd been abused for more than eight years.   She didn't trust anyone.   But she would walk up to people, pretty as can be, sniff their knees, and when the person reached down to pet her, she'd snap at them, no warning at all.  She scared the heck out of me for a while, even.   Could never let strangers near her, not even after we gained her trust.

But...what's this about the White House staff blaming the dog?  They have the muzzle on Biden, don't they?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Got to disagree.  Know of at least a dozen good folks who did well with their normal dogs, but then got Chow's, Rots, Shepards,  Pit Bull mixes, et. al., and they were trained to be unaggressive, with no luck.  In fact, we had (way back) a Chow-Lab Mix that was never agressive, bark or growl, but still would randomly bite like it was game.  And that is one dog out of about 20 my wife and I have owned in our lifetimes.

Our dog groomer refuses to do Chow's after being bit several times..that is the only breed she refuses to do.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Maybe before they rescued this dog, it was working as a drug sniffer.  I am sure the White House is full of people that would trigger such a dog.  :pondering:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That is the Dog Joe likes to play grab-ass with.  Blame the owner in this case, not the dog.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki: Biden Dog ‘Major’ Will Not Be Euthanized After Attacking Individual
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/jen-psaki-biden-dog-major-not-euthanized-after-attacking-individual/
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mortarman

Didn't another world leader tend to favor German Shepherds?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

I have been "Bitten" 3x. The first was by a Corgi, that the owner swore was friendly and wouldn't hurt a fly. I was checking out a job site and she was walking the dog. I asked if it was friendly and could be petted. She said yes. I bent over and showed the dog my open hand. The little B@$T@RD bit me on the leg and drew blood. The second time was by a Bichon we were fostering. The owner had committed suicide up in Pennsy and two dogs were left alone for 4 days with no food, water, etc...  She would not eat when we got her so I picked her up with food in my hand. She ate some of the food and then proceeded to chew on my finger. Fortunately she did not have any teeth and it did not hurt, and it kept her happy. That was the routine for about a week until she decided she could trust us. The third time was by a mixed breed dog we were going to foster. I had been warned she was "nippy" and so I wore heavy gloves. I picked her up and set her in the seat of the car. When I let go she turned around and sank her teeth into the gloves. Did not draw blood. I took her back in and took the one that was not "nippy".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline thackney

I was mauled by a St. Bernard.  A bad injury to my face/chin.  Emergency surgery and a year later reconstructive surgery.

As a kid, we had two dogs know to bite, a Chihuahua and a very protective German Shepard/Great Dane mix.

We have a pit bull, pit bull mix and a lab now.  The lab is the most aggressive but not really aggressive at all.  In the past we have had grey hounds, but after two in a row with bone cancer (quite common) I said no more.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, doggone it !

Sounds like Major was just barkin' out orders to ol' joe that both of 'em don't belong there, and that they ought to be headin' home...