Author Topic: Tom Homan: Biden ‘inherited the most secure border I’ve seen … they’re lying to the American people’  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Homan: Biden ‘inherited the most secure border I’ve seen … they’re lying to the American people’
March 10, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

As the ongoing massive border surge worsens, former acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Tom Homan says that Joe Biden’s open-borders and catch-and-release policies that appear to be a prelude to amnesty have ruined established security measures. “This is the first president in the nation’s history that’s facilitating illegal immigration at our southern border,” Homan declared.

Rejecting a talking point from the administration that the current immigration system is broken, Homan — who worked under six presidents including President Trump —  told Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy that “They inherited the most secure border I’ve seen in my almost 35-year career, so they’re lying to the American people,” in the interview embedded below in two parts.

Homan also noted that he has spoken with the ex-POTUS who “is shocked at how this new administration is selling out our country…I think Donald Trump is concerned about this country, he made it clear to me, and I think he’s gonna stay in the fight, and I’m gonna stay in the fight too.”

Homan, in particular, praised Trump’s Remain in Mexico program, since abandoned by Biden, which required asylum seekers to stay in that country while U.S. officials processed their claims.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/10/tom-homan-biden-inherited-the-most-secure-border-ive-seen-theyre-lying-to-the-american-people-1040300/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The time will come in the future when the communists again move to "close" the border.

Not to keep people from coming in, however.
It will be closed to keep freedom-loving Americans from leaving.

Offline skeeter

There ain’t a spot in hell hot enough for everyone in the Biden Administration.