Author Topic: McCarthy: COVID ‘Bailout’ Rewards Mismanagement at Taxpayer Expense  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy: COVID ‘Bailout’ Rewards Mismanagement at Taxpayer Expense

Jeff Poor 10 Mar 2021

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) protested the $1.9 trillion in so-called COVID relief passed by Congress during Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle” on Tuesday.

McCarthy highlighted payments to government employees who were never laid off during the pandemic shutdown and claimed it rewarded mismanagement.

“It is what Margaret Thatcher said: You will eventually run out of everybody else’s money,” he said. “And that’s what’s happening with this $1.9 trillion. This money does nothing to put people back to work, back to school or back to health. It used it to reward those that they care most about, the mismanagement of states across this nation, to reward federal employees who have not been laid off, give them $21,000 or state employees a $25,000 bonus. That is hard-working taxpayers’ money. It is costing every family more than $5,000. And a few people will get a $1,400 check. It’s one of those emails you get from another nation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/10/mccarthy-covid-bailout-rewards-mismanagement-at-taxpayer-expense/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EVERYTHING the swamp does is at taxpayers' expense!  ALL of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mortarman

This is SOP with any corrupt regime.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline dfwgator

Talk Talk Talk.

That's all they do.