Author Topic: Even Democrat Owned Cesspools Are Warning ‘Situation on the Border has Grown Dire’ as Biden Continue  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Even Democrat Owned Cesspools Are Warning ‘Situation on the Border has Grown Dire’ as Biden Continues His Destructive Agenda
byAnastasia Boushee
March 9, 2021

Even left-wing media outlets and the Centers for Disease Control are warning about the severity of the crisis at the southern border.

While not allowing schools and businesses to open at 100% capacity, the Biden administration is now allowing illegal immigrant detention facilities to open at 100%. The CDC reportedly approved the decision, reversing their previous order to only open the facilities at 50% capacity to allow for social distancing measures.

The number of illegal immigrants crossing the border per day under Joe Biden has even exceeded the number that the Obama administration established as the standard for a border crisis, which, according to former officials in the Obama administration, was 1,000 attempted crossings a day. The current number of illegal crossings has risen to more than 6,000 per day under Joe Biden. Resources are becoming strained, and now even the Democrat media has had to report on it.

https://thegoptimes.com/even-democrat-owned-cesspools-are-warning-situation-on-the-border-has-grown-dire-as-biden-continues-his-destructive-agenda/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Report:%20Senate%20Investigation%20Finds%20Obama%20and%20Admins%20GUILTY%20(%231)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why should I give a rip about Democrat Cesspools?  I hope they suffer, the more the better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: