Author Topic: New Report Shows How Devastating Biden Has Been in His First Month of Banana Republic  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

New Report Shows How Devastating Biden Has Been in His First Month of Banana Republic
By
Ryan Michael -
March 8, 2021

So, did Joe Biden have the most disastrous first month of any president in modern history? Donald Trump thinks so. The former president blasted Joe Biden during his CPAC speech in Orlando Florida.
Trump blasts Biden in his first speech since leaving the White House

“Joe Biden has had the most disastrous first month of any president in modern history,” Trump said during his speech. “We all knew the Biden administration was going to be bad, but none of us imagined just how bad they would be and how far left he would go. He never talked about this. We would have those wonderful debates. He would never talk about this. We didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.”

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/new-report-shows-how-devastating-biden-has-been-in-his-first-month-of-banana-republic/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What happens when the wicked and easily duped fools get their way.  It's not like the warnings were insufficient!
 Who knew denial fools could reign so overwhelmingly?
 :smokin: :2popcorn: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

rangerrebew

Who knew denial fools could reign so overwhelmingly?

Germans in WWII.  They didn't get it, either.  Hitler had told them his plans in Mein Kampf and still they voted him in.

Offline conservativevoter

Anybody know what Sen. Tom Kane is doing these days?  Hint: he just may be helping a bi-partisan group come to grips with a nuclear button!    wink777

As Joe Kenda might say "My! My! My!"    :cool: