Author Topic: Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph  (Read 811 times)

Offline Hoodat

Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph

Doug Mainwaring   |   Tue Mar 9, 2021 - 3:08 pm EST

Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as “Ex-Gay” and “sodomy free,” and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.

Two years ago, when Church Militant’s Michael Voris famously challenged Yiannopoulos to live a chaste life, Yiannopoulos was not defensive. Instead, he acquiesced, and humbly admitted his human weakness.

“I know everything you’re saying, and I’m just not there yet. And I don’t know if I’ll get there,” Yiannopoulos told Voris at the time.

It seems that he has now arrived “there.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/activist-milo-yiannopoulos-is-now-ex-gay-consecrating-his-life-to-st-joseph

This took a lot of courage.  Hope he is able to accept full restoration and the awesome destiny G-d has for him, and become a demonstration of the Father's love.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Good for him. 

BassWrangler

Good for him.

Most likely just another the latest attempt to become relevant.

Offline mountaineer

Most likely just another the latest attempt to become relevant.
Possibly, but if he is sincere and dedicated to resisting temptation and following God, it's a good thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When it comes to sexuality,you don't get to pick.

You can choose to not participate by remaining celibate,but that's it.

The only people who have a choice are the people who are genuinely bi-sexual,and even they can make the choice to be celibate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

Possibly, but if he is sincere and dedicated to resisting temptation and following God, it's a good thing.

Color me skeptical. Milo is an infamous attention whore.