Author Topic: Schumer: Hope GOP Will Work with Us Now That They See ‘We Can Do It Without Them’  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Hope GOP Will Work with Us Now That They See ‘We Can Do It Without Them’

Ian Hanchett 9 Mar 2021

During an interview aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stated that getting “big, bold change done” is the most important priority of Democrats, and that he hopes “that now that Republicans have seen we can do it without them, that they’ll realize they ought to try to work with us.”

Schumer said, “I always say, we want to work with Republicans where we can. But we have to get big, bold change done, and that is our number one priority. I have a hope. I’m always an optimist, you know that, Anderson, that now that Republicans have seen we can do it without them, that they’ll realize they ought to try to work with us. But we’re not going to make the mistake of 2008 and 9 and do such a small, measly proposal that it won’t get us out of the mess that we are in right now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/09/schumer-hope-gop-will-work-with-us-now-that-they-see-we-can-do-it-without-them/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is a real POS. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

He is a real POS.
His comment makes as much sense as anything else the bottom feeder says. Work with us because we can do it without you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Dems have always done what they have wanted.  This is nothing new Chuckie.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

BassWrangler

Chuck You, Schumer!

Offline Hoodat

Schumer: Hope GOP Will Work with Us Now That They See ‘We Can Do It Without Them’

By 'It', he means 'destroy the country'. 

Schumer: Hope GOP Will Work with Us to Destroy the Country Now That They See ‘We Can Destroy It Without Them’
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That comment show he does not even attempt to demonstrate what is good for the country, just what is good for him and his party.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How to win friends and influence people, Democrat style.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Schumer is simply saying; Pizz on bi-partisan, now that we have it all our way.  Fools gave us that power and we intend to abuse the privilege as much as we can!  Thank a NEVER TRUMPER, THEY GREATLY ASSISTED IN GETTING THIS DESOLATION THEIR WAY.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:39:18 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions