Author Topic: Biden Staff Quickly Shoo Away Reporters After Bizarre Moment at Visit to Small Business in D.C.  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Staff Quickly Shoo Away Reporters After Bizarre Moment at Visit to Small Business in D.C.

by Kyle Becker
about 3 hours ago

President Joe Biden made a visit to a local business on Tuesday and a moment of awkwardness occurred as the appearance ended.

“I said we’re the oldest hardware store in D.C.,” the store’s staff member said. “I also say we are the greenest hardware store in America. We have two urban farms in our building… they exist on our rooftop. But you’re not going to be able to see it from here, but if you want to give a wave…”

“I see ’em,” Biden said to observers above him. “Don’t jump, we need you,” he said, drawing laughs.

Then Biden slowly walked away and then backed away from the press. The reporters started shouting questions before Biden’s handlers began shooing them out.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9SbezblIJs

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-staff-quickly-shoo-away-reporters-after-bizarre-moment-at-visit-to-small-business-in-d-c-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He looks lost.  Dazed and confused.

They better up his meds Back at the Alzheimer's ward in the White House Basement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even with an army of controllers minding everything he does, and even with every media and internet outlet in the country lying, censoring reality, and doing every possible thing they can do to hide his very obvious dementia, even with all that they will not be able to cover for him very much longer. He is simply too far gone to ever be in public, even among his Liberal worshippers. They cannot hide it anymore, as much as they want to.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

It's hard to believe this idiot is the leader of the free world. Why can't a doctor get in to examine Traitor Joe?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't lived his life out as a totally corrupt and partisan a-hole determined to steal his wealth at the cost of American lives and liberty.

He's so far gone now his handlers can't control him any more.

And to think that Camel's Butt has to keep on the sidelines until January 2023.    I wonder if the taxpayers have to pay for her teeth guards that she grinds down so swiftly?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

I read somewhere that "don't jump" line is one of Joe's old favorites. Apparently,  it's one of the few things he remembers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't lived his life out as a totally corrupt and partisan a-hole determined to steal his wealth at the cost of American lives and liberty.

He's so far gone now his handlers can't control him any more.

And to think that Camel's Butt has to keep on the sidelines until January 2023.    I wonder if the taxpayers have to pay for her teeth guards that she grinds down so swiftly?
No sympathy for the formerly smarmy & corrupt, now desiccated, addled & corrupt bastrid here.

Offline mortarman

It's hard to believe this idiot is the leader of the free world. Why can't a doctor get in to examine Traitor Joe?

He's not the leader of the free world. The free world has no leader. We lost the leader of the free world when the New Nazi Party stole the election.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
 Biden rules because Never Trumpers got their way. Still Never deniers are wroth to admit to what they accomplished.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions