Author Topic: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?  (Read 499 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer.  Then maybe a nap.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 04:41:12 am »
It would be if you had nuts getting in the way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 05:25:35 am »
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Men's brains are full of boxes.  There's a work box, a sports box, a fishing box, etc.  The boxes don't touch; a man can be in only one box at a time.  And in the center sits the most important box of all - the nothing box.  If given the opportunity, a man will go to his nothing box every time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 05:30:22 am »
I know that deep thinking thing...

I have often thought I should have been a plumber... Then I'd never want for a box of nipples.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 06:39:17 am »
Robin Williams does a great job describing "the birth experience" in terms men can understand   :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3EU6P59yMk