Author Topic: Biden Aide: Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Best Thing That Ever Happened’ for Democrats  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Aide: Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Best Thing That Ever Happened’ for Democrats

Katherine Rodriguez 9 Mar 2021

A top aide to President Joe Biden described the coronavirus as “the best thing that ever happened to him,” according to a recently released book.

The book, Lucky: How Joe Biden Barely Won the Presidency, details how Biden adviser Anita Dunn made the remark in private to a campaign “associate.”

The book’s authors, Jonathan Allen of NBC News and Amie Parnes of the Hill, said Dunn’s comments were what “campaign officials believed but would never say in public.”

Dunn’s comments were first reported by the Guardian after the paper obtained an early release copy of the book.

An experienced Democrat campaign operative, Dunn also worked as a public relations guru for disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Dunn joined the Biden administration as a senior adviser after playing a similar role on his 2020 campaign.

She previously served as a White House adviser to former President Barack Obama and held the position of communications director in his administration, and worked on his 2008 and 2012 campaigns.

According to the Johns Hopkins University tracker, there have been more than 117 million coronavirus cases recorded globally, with more than 2.6 million deaths as of Tuesday morning.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/biden-aide-coronavirus-pandemic-best-thing-happened-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Perhaps that is why they colluded with the CHICOMS to bring it about.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Even insisting the co-vid was a conspiracy of the Chi-coms and the democrats and a year of denials by many, finally a democrat willing to come out and admit what i have been saying since the beginning of it. 
Now will the stupids finally give up denying and admit it?  Only a year to move past the denial of the obvious?  Must be a record for some denier stooges, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions