Author Topic: Solomon: Durham Has ‘Big Break’ in ‘Very Active Criminal Case’  (Read 661 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Solomon: Durham Has ‘Big Break’ in ‘Very Active Criminal Case’
By Mike Huckabee Published on March 8, 2021 •

When John Durham left his position as U.S. attorney last week, many assumed this was the Biden administration’s way of cutting short his investigation into the FBI and “Crossfire Hurricane.” And you can bet that’s what they’d like it to be. Fortunately, though, in anticipation of that inevitable move, President Trump “promoted” Durham to special counsel, ensuring that his investigation of the FBI would continue no matter who was in the Oval Office. And now, John Solomon reports that Durham has had a big break in the case.

The story of “Crossfire Hurricane” has gone on so long — five interminable years — that, judging from the letters I receive, most Constitution-loving conservatives have given up hope that perpetrators at the FBI (and CIA, and State Department) will ever face legal consequences for creating an investigation of a major-party political candidate out of whole cloth. Whenever Republicans see an update, they roll their eyes and say, “Sure, right.” But according to Solomon, in an interview Sunday with Maria Bartiromo, Durham has seen a breakthrough by way of one FBI agent who is now cooperating.

more
https://stream.org/solomon-durham-has-big-break-in-very-active-criminal-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Solomon: Durham Has ‘Big Break’ in ‘Very Active Criminal Case’
By Mike Huckabee Published on March 8, 2021 •

When John Durham left his position as U.S. attorney last week, many assumed this was the Biden administration’s way of cutting short his investigation into the FBI and “Crossfire Hurricane.” And you can bet that’s what they’d like it to be. Fortunately, though, in anticipation of that inevitable move, President Trump “promoted” Durham to special counsel, ensuring that his investigation of the FBI would continue no matter who was in the Oval Office. And now, John Solomon reports that Durham has had a big break in the case.

The story of “Crossfire Hurricane” has gone on so long — five interminable years — that, judging from the letters I receive, most Constitution-loving conservatives have given up hope that perpetrators at the FBI (and CIA, and State Department) will ever face legal consequences for creating an investigation of a major-party political candidate out of whole cloth. Whenever Republicans see an update, they roll their eyes and say, “Sure, right.” But according to Solomon, in an interview Sunday with Maria Bartiromo, Durham has seen a breakthrough by way of one FBI agent who is now cooperating.

more
https://stream.org/solomon-durham-has-big-break-in-very-active-criminal-case/

One FBI agent who is now cooperating... A single FBI agent out of that huge bureaucracy. I hope his life insurance is current, otherwise he'll end up Arkancided like very one else who threatens the Clintons.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Durham will produce NOTHING of consequence for bringing down the big fish.  Just little minnows when sharks and whales are left to devour everything in their path.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

BassWrangler

Durham will produce NOTHING of consequence for bringing down the big fish.  Just little minnows when sharks and whales are left to devour everything in their path.

Even if he did, what are the odds that the Biden DoJ would pursue charges. If he produces a damning report, what are the odds the mainstream media will cover it.

Answer to both is: Zero.