Author Topic: Susan Rice Takes a Swipe at Trump Advisor Stephen Miller, Ends Up Hitting Herself and Biden  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Takes a Swipe at Trump Advisor Stephen Miller, Ends Up Hitting Herself and Biden
By Nick Arama | Mar 07, 2021 9:30 PM ET

It was a guarantee that the Biden team was going to try to slip Susan Rice somewhere in the mix of power, Rice being Barack Obama’s right hand.

But it was also pretty much a guarantee that they knew the controversial Rice would have a rough time getting Senate approval from Republicans given her infamous Benghazi lies as well as her involvement in the unmasking questions. So they gave her a position that didn’t require Senate approval.

She was tapped for “Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council,” a position that controls the development and implementation of the domestic policy agenda (except certain economic aspects) that Joe Biden puts forth. So if you see crazy immigration decisions, as we’ve seen, guess who is behind them? It’s her. If you see other wild domestic policy, it’s likely going to be her. Already we see the Biden team being overwhelmed because of the ridiculous policies with a full-blown immigration crisis underway, they’re already having to open up more ‘migrant facilities’ to deal with the surge which is becoming a flood.

Meanwhile ironically she got the office of Trump senior advisor for policy Stephen Miller’s old office, Miller who actually helped to get illegal immigration under control.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/07/susan-rice-takes-a-swipe-at-trump-advisor-stephen-miller-ends-up-hitting-herself-and-biden-n339102
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Susan Rice has no credibility outside the Obama self-appreciation club.  She looked into the TV camera, looked into my eyes, and blatanly lied about Benghazi.

It's one thing to lie to herself or to her elite sycophants, it's another thing to condescendingly LIE to my face.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It was a guarantee that the Biden team was going to try to slip Susan Rice somewhere in the mix of power

Nonsense.  Rice is running the show.  When she's installed as Harris's VP, KAmala best hire a food taster.