Author Topic: BREAKING: The Supreme Court Fails American Voters Again, Refuses to Hear Trump’s Wisconsin Election  (Read 622 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: The Supreme Court Fails American Voters Again, Refuses to Hear Trump’s Wisconsin Election Lawsuit

by Kyle Becker

The Supreme Court of the United States once again refused to weigh the evidence of alleged voter fraud in the 2020 elections.

On Monday, the SCOTUS declined to hear a Wisconsin election lawsuit. The breaking news was reported by the Election Wizard website.

“The United State Supreme Court turned down the opportunity hear President Donald J. Trump’s election lawsuit against the Wisconsin Elections Commission,” the website reported.

“The court provided no reason as to why it denied the former president’s petition to be heard,” the report continued. “Trump sued the state for allowing executive branch officials to arbitrarily rewrite election laws without receiving the consent of the state legislature.”

The suit’s denial of a hearing follows yet another failed attempt to get accountability for the U.S. election irregularities that have led millions of American voters to question the legitimacy of the vote.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-the-supreme-court-fails-american-voters-again-refuses-to-hear-trumps-wisconsin-election-lawsuit-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

This is akin to refusing to hear Brown because the Topeka Board of Education already segregated the schools.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

This is akin to refusing to hear Brown because the Topeka Board of Education already segregated the schools.
A Profile in Courage the Roberts Court ain't.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe they'll have better luck in the Wisconsin state supreme court and legislature.  SCOTUS may not want to involve itself in a matter it views as an intra-state issue.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline RetBobbyMI

SCOTUS under Roberts is no longer interested in defending the US Constitution.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
SCOTUS under Roberts is no longer interested in defending the US Constitution.

:yowsa: That is patently obvious to anyone paying any attention at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien