Author Topic: Uh-oh! They let Biden get in front of a microphone again  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uh-oh! They let Biden get in front of a microphone again
« on: March 07, 2021, 03:24:12 pm »
March 7, 2021
By Thomas Lifson

Even ten minutes reading from a teleprompter on a Saturday afternoon was too much for the 45th President of the United States. I suppose his handlers figured that it was important to mark Senate passage of the nearly $2 trillion pork-laden, blue state-bailing out “stimulus” bill with some presidential remarks. It may, after all, turn out to be the high point of the Biden presidency, since Senate passage of the rest of the Biden agenda looks iffy, now that Senators Manchin and Sinema have stated their opposition to ending the filibuster.

But how much longer will the American people accept the spectacle of their command-in-chief visibly incapable of coherence? It’s painful to watch even 35 seconds of it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/uhoh_they_let_biden_get_in_front_of_a_microphone_again.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Uh-oh! They let Biden get in front of a microphone again
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 11:33:47 pm »
I'm not watching the video.
What did he say this time...?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 11:39:53 pm »
Really disturbing that no one on either side of the aisle is standing up and declaring that he is unfit to be  president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 11:48:36 pm »
Really disturbing that no one on either side of the aisle is standing up and declaring that he is unfit to be  president.

They're cramming through all of their highly unpopular, unconstitutional, authoritarian provisions as EO's before they'll allow him to shuffle off to his tapioca & Ensure Plus shake so when voters finally wake up all of DC can deny having anything to do with them.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:49:24 pm by skeeter »

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 11:54:15 pm »
March 7, 2021
By Thomas Lifson

Even ten minutes reading from a teleprompter on a Saturday afternoon was too much for the 45th President of the United States. I suppose his handlers figured that it was important to mark Senate passage of the nearly $2 trillion pork-laden, blue state-bailing out “stimulus” bill with some presidential remarks. It may, after all, turn out to be the high point of the Biden presidency, since Senate passage of the rest of the Biden agenda looks iffy, now that Senators Manchin and Sinema have stated their opposition to ending the filibuster.

But how much longer will the American people accept the spectacle of their command-in-chief visibly incapable of coherence? It’s painful to watch even 35 seconds of it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/uhoh_they_let_biden_get_in_front_of_a_microphone_again.html

Dude can't even read a teleprompter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 11:54:34 pm »
He puts on his Chinese eyes (why is he constantly squinting?)
he mumbles a bunch of incoherent nonsense...
CNN/MSNBC and the Liberal world in general declares that it is the best speech since the history of all mankind!
My God! That man Biden is an uber-genius!
No one could ever possibly be even a tenth of how Great he is.
Trevor Noah gleefully announced that he is pregnant with Biden's baby.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 06:15:54 am »
If they declared him unfit, they would start people wondering who voted for that moron, and suddenly people would realize that there's no possible way 80 million people, especially not Americans, had voted for the clown.

So, they're going to keep their brain-dying puppet around for a couple years.   Long enough to do the damage...heck, they haven't got their Vote Rigging Bill on his desk yet, and they need that if they're going to steal more elections, and the other things they need to do to cement their grip on tyranny.

So hang on, this toboggan has a looonnngg way to go before it hits the tree near Suicide Curve.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 12:52:16 pm »
I'm not watching the video.
What did he say this time...?

@Fishrrman

"The vast majority of the economists - left, right, and center - from Wall Street to the .. to the .... trybiduh ... private, uh ... uh uh ... uh uh ... economic ... uh uh ... polling initiatives.  The economists, as I said, left, right, and center, say in addition to the needs the people have, we need this to grow the economy. That if we haven't spent this money and recreate it, the kind of incentive for people to be able to make a good living, that we'd be in real trouble."
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 01:05:59 pm »
Joe Biden is 78 years old. Supposedly his stutter is his main problem.
Contrast that with Pastor John MacArthur, who is 81 years old. This is the sermon he preached last Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FJiKKZaQo

There’s something seriously wrong with Biden.

**I’m just showing the different between a senior citizen who has his mental faculties and one who does not. Not trying to convert anyone.  happy77
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:08:09 pm by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 01:35:00 pm »
Mr. M's cousin is nearly 93. Sharp as a tack, daily managing his investments (and giving us good advice on same, whenever we ask), taking care of his 92 y/o wife who exhibits some signs of dementia, cooking meals, driving.

On the other hand, dementia hit my father in his early-mid 60s and he was gone at age 69. You never know when it might strike, but in Joe's case, it's definitely there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 03:57:03 pm »
@Fishrrman

"The vast majority of the economists - left, right, and center - from Wall Street to the .. to the .... trybiduh ... private, uh ... uh uh ... uh uh ... economic ... uh uh ... polling initiatives.  The economists, as I said, left, right, and center, say in addition to the needs the people have, we need this to grow the economy. That if we haven't spent this money and recreate it, the kind of incentive for people to be able to make a good living, that we'd be in real trouble."

Impressive transcription! I don't think anyone could have captured his babbling better.