Author Topic: Durham will have Russiagate indictments ready in 6–8 weeks, says John Solomon  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

March 8, 2021
Durham will have Russiagate indictments ready in 6–8 weeks, says John Solomon
By Thomas Lifson

The shockingly lenient treatment of FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who lied to a federal judge in order to keep spying on Carter Page, has led many of us to despair that justice will never be done in the greatest political scandal in American history, the use of the FBI and Intelligence Community resources to spy on the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, and to bring him down once elected.  But John Solomon, the journalist who has broken more stories on the scandal than anyone else I can think of, offered a ray of hope yesterday in an interview with Maria Bartiromo on her weekly must-see Fox News Channel show, Sunday Morning Futures.

In the second half of the interview (full interview here), Solomon revealed that his sources (which have been excellent) indicate that a senior member of the FBI leadership group around Comey and Strzok has turned state's evidence.  Solomon also believes that Durham will have indictments ready in six to eight weeks.

However, and this is the soul-crushing detail, Durham needs Department of Justice approval before going ahead with indictments.

I would put the odds on such approval coming from the DOJ under A.G. designate Merrick Garland as very low.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/durham_will_have_russiagate_indictments_ready_in_6__8_weeks_says_john_solomon.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: