Author Topic: Today's Toons 3/8/21  (Read 4065 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 3/8/21
« on: March 08, 2021, 11:20:15 am »

Click below for related video:

[/url]

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The Chicago Teachers Union voted under political pressure last week to return to teach in live classrooms. Kindergarteners will be the first ones to return to Chicago public schools. That's where the kids learn to recite that the cows say moo, the cats say meow and the sheep say Biden will unite us.

The Pentagon confirmed a report from newspapers in India Monday that thirty recruits of the Taliban were killed in Afghanistan by an accidental explosion. It occurred during a bomb-making class they were required to attend. It's a very tough class, but it's nice to know that everybody passed.

Newt Gingrich warned that President Biden is under the policy sway of open border advocates who are already causing new caravans to form heading here. Joe's slang doesn't help. Joe Biden has publicly said, Come on, Man, so many times, Central Americans just assume it's his border policy.

Politico reported the latest Gallup Poll on the American people's trust in the new media The poll shows nine percent have a great deal of trust in the national media while sixty percent don't trust the media at all. If liars' pants really caught on fire, watching the news would be a lot more fun.

President Biden declared Texas a disaster area, qualifying the state for emergency aid after last week's freak storm wreaked its havoc. They're still assessing damage. Joe was going to send his son Hunter to help them out in Texas until the son found out they have cracked pipes not crack pipes.

CNN panelists last week casually agreed on the need for the political re-education of Trump voters. The left is nothing if not disciplined. Any day now I expect the press corps to cheer when White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki announces that the Gulags will be run by a woman of color.

San Francisco delayed its plans to rename schools named after Washington and Lincoln over their racial insensitivity. Meanwhile Coca-Cola, founded by an ex-Confederate colonel, just ordered workers to act less white. America hasn't lost ALL its marbles, but there's definitely a hole in the bag.

Coca-Cola ordered all workers to attend an anti-racism seminar tailored to make the company less white. It just never ends. And to show that the company is serious about projecting an image that's less white, the polar bear in the Coca-Cola commercials has been replaced by George Hamilton.

N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo was ripped over the newly-discovered number of seniors who died in nursing homes from the Covid patients he placed there. His career isn't over. The fastest way for Kamala Harris to become president is to push for Cuomo to be named White House Chief of Staff.

Governor Andrew Cuomo was accused by former advisor Lindsey Boyle of sexual harassment Wednesday. CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN did not mention it that night. However, House Democrats reacted immediately to her accusations and voted to file impeachment charges against Donald Trump.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau congratulated Biden for re-joining the Paris Climate Accords Tuesday during their bi-lateral meeting. He's the West's hippest leader. Trudeau, like Al Jolson and Virginia governor Ralph Northam, was less-white long before Coca-Cola made it company policy.

Barack Obama in an interview Wednesday came out in favor of slavery reparations to African Americans. His father was African and his mother a white American descendant of slave owners. If reparations pass, he'll be paying himself for enslaving himself a hundred years before he was born.

Hillary Clinton's publicist announced Tuesday she's now writing a mystery thriller novel. The publisher said it involves political ambition, criminal conspiracy, international money laundering, real estate swindles, sex scandal and murder. The novel's titled The Autobiography of Hillary Clinton.

President Biden's son Hunter Biden and his wife and baby son moved into a rented mansion in Venice Beach this month. Hunter just finished writing his memoir detailing his past drug use and received a two million dollar advance on the book's sale. The publisher is Random Crack House.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Today's Toons 3/8/21
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:14:39 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 12:18:12 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, debrawiest!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 12:33:11 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 12:36:01 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 03:57:29 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons. Happy Women's day to all the lady readers!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 04:00:55 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons. Happy Women's day to all the lady readers!

You're welcome, as always, Jimino! The only lady I can read is my wife...

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 08:42:16 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 09:22:13 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 09:12:40 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 11:19:20 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 12:09:17 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 12:51:03 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, Verga!