Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames Capitol ‘Insurrection’ for Executive Order Expanding Federal Registration  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Blames Capitol ‘Insurrection’ for Executive Order Expanding Federal Registration

Charlie Spiering 7 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden Sunday released an executive order to expand the federal government’s role in voter registration, citing the “insurrection” on Capitol Hill as motivation.

“[W]e have seen an unprecedented insurrection in our Capitol and a brutal attack on our democracy on January 6th,” Biden said in a prerecorded video address released on Sunday. “A never before seen effort to ignore, undermine, and undo the will of the people,” Biden commented.

Biden celebrated the historic number of voters who registered and voted in the 2020 election.

“In 2020, our very democracy on the line, even in the midst of a pandemic, more Americans voted than ever before,” he said.

Biden’s video recording aired at the Martin and Coretta King Unity Breakfast on the commemoration of the anniversary of Bloody Sunday.

He warned that Republicans were preparing an “all-out assault” on the right to vote across the country, and more than 250 bills focus on securing future elections. Many of the proposed laws include voter ID, the right for electoral observers to be physically present during ballot counting, and requiring a judge to be assigned promptly to election lawsuits.

Biden said the proposed measures would make it harder for Americans to vote.

“We cannot let them succeed,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/07/joe-biden-blames-capitol-insurrection-executive-order-expanding-federal-registration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Rats are always claiming the Repubs are trying to suppress votes when in fact that is what they are doing with cheating, Biden's EO and now HR1 coming up.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why haven't the Republicans taken this EO to court???

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why haven't the Republicans taken this EO to court???

That's what I want to know!...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Honestly, the Republicans should be like biting tics crawling all over the democrats.  Every EO should have been in court by now.  Nevermind the chances of success --- piss 'em off and wear them out by a thousand bites.

And if/when HR1 passes, the Republican governors better hand carry this law to court --- over and over and over again, if necessary.

The Repubs are a spineless bunch if you ask me...if The Rats pass the unconstitutional HR1 they better take it to SCOTUS if they ever plan on winning an election.
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

That's what I want to know!...

Honestly, the Republicans should be all over the Democrats like flies on shit.  Every EO should have been in court by now.  Never mind the chances of success --- piss 'em off and bleed 'em out by a thousand cuts.

And if/when HR1 passes, the Republican governors better hand carry this law to court --- over and over and over again, if necessary.

BassWrangler

Honestly, the Republicans should be all over the Democrats like flies on shit.  Every EO should have been in court by now.  Never mind the chances of success --- piss 'em off and bleed 'em out by a thousand cuts.

Yes!

And why aren't we fighting this "insurrection" label? What insurrectionist shows up without weapons and focuses on taking selfies? It's ludicrous.

Offline Killer Clouds

The Rats are always claiming the Repubs are trying to suppress votes when in fact that is what they are doing with cheating, Biden's EO and now HR1 coming up.
I can only imagine that when HR1 is signed it will be challenged instantly along with Traitor Joe's unconstitutional EOs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes!

And why aren't we fighting this "insurrection" label? What insurrectionist shows up without weapons and focuses on taking selfies? It's ludicrous.
If it had been an insurrection, people would have brought enough rope to reach the Potomac from the Capitol steps.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

A classic case of misappropriating the language. Words have meaning - and there was neither an insurrection nor a siege attempted on Jan. 6. As long as the snooze media continue to use words improperly and inaccurately, though, the lie will perpetuate (and our rights will continue to be diminished).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:38:53 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa asks (honestly):
"Why haven't the Republicans taken this EO to court???"

Because...
The Republicans in Congress know they're finished as a political party in the face of the communists.

Of course, they've still a little time yet, to hang onto the perks for a little while.
But they see the inevitable in front of them.
That's why we're seeing some Senators toss in their towels.

Once HR 1 gets rammed through, and once the John Lewis voting "rights" act is passed -- and after the Supreme Court does next-to-nothing regarding both of these abominations -- there won't be much Republican clout left.

We'll become a one-party government, at least at the national level.
And then... it will be "up to the states" to find "the solution".

Ready for a New Continental Congress yet...?

Offline skeeter

RinVa asks (honestly):
"Why haven't the Republicans taken this EO to court???"

Because...
The Republicans in Congress know they're finished as a political party in the face of the communists.

Of course, they've still a little time yet, to hang onto the perks for a little while.
But they see the inevitable in front of them.
That's why we're seeing some Senators toss in their towels.

Once HR 1 gets rammed through, and once the John Lewis voting "rights" act is passed -- and after the Supreme Court does next-to-nothing regarding both of these abominations -- there won't be much Republican clout left.

We'll become a one-party government, at least at the national level.
And then... it will be "up to the states" to find "the solution".

Ready for a New Continental Congress yet...?
For a glimpse of your future, America, behold - California. A corrupt one party kleptocracy that would make Mussolini blush.

I don't blame the rats - they're just being rats. I blame the GOP, who promised to stand against them on our behalf but filled their pockets, then cut & ran instead.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:59:38 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
For a glimpse of your future, America, behold - California. A corrupt one party kleptocracy that would make Mussolini blush.

I don't blame the rats - they're just being rats. I blame the GOP, who promised to stand against them on our behalf but filled their pockets, then cut & ran instead.

888high58888   
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After Never Trumpers gave nearly all the governmental power to the democrats, the severely weakened Republicans are supposed to open up a can of whup azz on the democrats and make them behave!  Is co-vid 19  also spreading mass insanity and people just haven't figured that out yet?  Or are they trying to manipulate useful fools?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions