Author Topic: Let's Remind Coke: Together IS Better!  (Read 219 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Let's Remind Coke: Together IS Better!
« on: March 08, 2021, 12:47:31 am »

ACT for America

Coca-Cola was recently exposed for holding a radical training seminar that urged its employees "to be less white." Slides from the training included tips like "be less arrogant" and "break with white solidarity."

This is so unfortunate, especially coming at a time in our nation's history when unity and healing are needed. And it ignores the positive meaning of Coke's 2020 advertising slogan: "Together Tastes Better."

(more)
https://freeroots.com/go/togetherisbetter-act?fbclid=IwAR26S0uI7O1Bx6Ui2Y3rB6iwKalmWyY4H60GmWWzCZUnObOT7ITnGuc62SM

Who in their right mind would tell Black people "to be less Black"?
What if we tell Mexicans "to be less Mexican".
What is unacceptable for every race on Earth is somehow permitted for White people.

This is a clear example of Liberal racism.
But, since the target is White people, to a Liberal that is acceptable.

What Coca Cola is saying is that White people are so far ahead of everyone else that they need to hobble themselves to come down to the level of the rest of the primitive world. That's how the White supremacists at Coke see the world. Whites are superior and therefore need to stop being so superior so the rest of the world can catch up. These guys are more racist than Nazis. And what is worse, they don't even know it.

How much do you want to bet that self-hating White people wrote this. Nobody else would ever write something this completely stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Re: Let's Remind Coke: Together IS Better!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:53:07 am »
I liked it better when they were teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony. (This was back when the world was half way sane).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 01:05:25 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 01:38:51 am »
BREAKING: Coca Cola just fired its polar bear mascot.
The corporate statement said, "He's too White!"
No news yet on Frosty the Snow Man...
he is likely next on Coke's White hit list.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.