Author Topic: Biden Executive Order Helps Imprisoned Criminals Vote by Mail  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Executive Order Helps Imprisoned Criminals Vote by Mail

Hannah Bleau 7 Mar 2021

President Biden on Sunday signed a sweeping executive order instructing federal agencies to advance Democrat Party objectives for U.S. elections, using the agencies to provide information about voter registration and vote-by-mail applications, including for federal prisoners.

The Biden administration asserted the federal government plays a primary role in providing education about voter registration and combating “misinformation.” His administration is devoted to promoting and defending “the right to vote for all Americans who are legally entitled to participate in elections,” he states in the order.

One of the main objectives listed in the executive action is providing prisoners with educational materials related to voting and facilitating voter registration for eligible prisoners “to the extent practicable.”

“The educational materials should also notify individuals leaving Federal custody of the restrictions, if any, on their ability to vote under the laws of the State where the individual resides and, if any such restrictions exist, the point at which the individual’s rights will be restored under applicable State law,” the order states.

The order also instructs the attorney general to establish procedures requiring jails to facilitate voting by mail “to the extent practicable and appropriate.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/07/biden-executive-order-helps-imprisoned-criminals-vote-mail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Biden Executive Order Helps Imprisoned Criminals Vote by Mail
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:59:27 am »
I thought felons were not allowed to vote unless they had their rights restored? Am I missing something? Doesn't the states have anything to say?

BassWrangler

Re: Biden Executive Order Helps Imprisoned Criminals Vote by Mail
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 01:51:04 am »
I thought felons were not allowed to vote unless they had their rights restored? Am I missing something? Doesn't the states have anything to say?

I believe that's a state by state thing (could be wrong).