Author Topic: CNN’s Chris Cuomo to Don Lemon: ‘You Know I’m Black on the Inside’  (Read 539 times)

Offline Hoodat

CNN’s Chris Cuomo to Don Lemon: ‘You Know I’m Black on the Inside’

PAM KEY   |   7 Mar 2021

CNN’s anchor Chris Cuomo said, “I’m black on the inside,” during the handover segment with his colleague Don Lemon on Friday, as he cited the words of the theme song from the 1970s program “Good Times.”

Partial transcript as follows:

CUOMO: I had somebody hit me with something today that hurt. She said to me, you know, I don’t have to tell you about how I’m living with my family and how setback we are by this because there was a TV show that was all about it in the 70s and it is the reality for too many people of color all over the country. And I said, what? And she said, I’ll give you a hint. She said that this was the end. Just looking out of the window watching the ash fall grow. And again, how it all looks handy down.

LEMON: How do you know the words “Good Times?”

CUOMO: You know I’m black on the inside.

LEMON: “Good Times” any time you need a baby.

CUOMO: So, good times, so Florida, who, by the way, was a hugely educated. I think she was a Yale. And of course, Florida and James Evans the portrait of being stuck in the Chicago projects —

LEMON: Yes.  .  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/07/cnns-chris-cuomo-to-don-lemon-you-know-im-black-on-the-inside/#

Unbelievably condescending.  Cuomo is black because he watched Good Times when he was six years old?  Seriously?  And Lemon let him get away with it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
CNN’s Chris Cuomo to Don Lemon: ‘You Know I’m Black on the Inside’

More like "brown", as in "full of sh**."
Right up to your eyeballs...!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They say... most wops are.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

What a liberal nut job.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Snow White American Liberals want so much to be 'oppressed' that they are actively seeking it out.
And when that doesn't work, which of course it never will, they simply make it up.
And then paint their supposed 'oppression' on some ethnic group.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

Yeah, black heart.