Author Topic: 4th and 5th Women Make Allegations Against Cuomo, Plus Other Aides Confirm Toxic Environment  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
4th and 5th Women Make Allegations Against Cuomo, Plus Other Aides Confirm Toxic Environment
By Nick Arama | Mar 07, 2021 2:30 AM ET

Is NY Governor Andrew Cuomo done yet? After the latest allegations, it’s hard to see how he isn’t as a wave of new allegations have just dropped.

As we previously reported, a top Democrat, Andrea Cousins-Stewart, the NY Senate Majority leader, said that if another woman came forward it would be time for Cuomo to quit.

Well, looks like Cousins-Stewart is going to have to pony up, because now there’s not only that 4th woman accuser but a fifth as well. Not to mention a bunch of other aides now talking about other bad behavior.

According to the Daily Mail, Ana Liss, 35, was a policy and operations aide for Cuomo for 2 years from 2013-2015. She spoke to the Wall Street Journal and said that he made advances toward her including asking if she had a boyfriend, touching her back and kissing her on the hand. She told the WSJ that she felt diminished from an educated professional to “just a skirt.” She said his behavior wasn’t “appropriate, really, in any setting.”

Karen Hinton’s story suggests this has been going on for some time. Hinton, 62, said that Cuomo embraced her after a work event in 2000. She said she tried to pull away from him, but he pulled her back before she was ultimately able to get away and leave.

Additionally, two male aides claimed that the governor would berate them, call them “pussies” and say “they have no balls.” Other current and former officials told the WSJ that the governor would regularly ask women about their dating lives, touch them and make comments on their physical appearance including asking them to wear high heels.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/07/4th-and-5th-women-make-allegations-against-cuomo-plus-other-aides-confirm-toxic-environment-n338786
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

So, will Andrea Cousins-Stewart take action or go full weasel? I'm expecting the latter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Ana Liss, 35, was a policy and operations aide for Cuomo for 2 years from 2013-2015. She spoke to the Wall Street Journal and said that he made advances toward her including asking if she had a boyfriend, touching her back and kissing her on the hand."

I realize I'm a neanderthal (the avatar was carefully chosen), but wasn't there a time when kissing a lady's hand was regarded as courtly and gentlemanly behaviour...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stay focused, America!

This isn't "just about sex", it's about the COVID policies which predictably led to the deaths of thousands of nursing home and extended care facility residents.

This is an old Democrat dodge that let Clinton get off of Obstruction of Justice and Perjury charges while the talking heads winked and said "ti's just about sex"...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's over for Mini-Mario and his whole family. The DNC fears they are gaining too much power,and are getting so arrogant they are putting them all at risk.

Nobody named Cuomo is ever going to get the backing of the DNC to run for office as a Dim anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Ana Liss, 35, was a policy and operations aide for Cuomo for 2 years from 2013-2015. She spoke to the Wall Street Journal and said that he made advances toward her including asking if she had a boyfriend, touching her back and kissing her on the hand."

I realize I'm a neanderthal (the avatar was carefully chosen), but wasn't there a time when kissing a lady's hand was regarded as courtly and gentlemanly behaviour...?

@Fishrrman

I'm with ya on that one,and in addition to that,I honestly don't see Mini-Mario as the "hand-kissing" type. He would maybe suck on a sweaty toe,but "courtly and polite" he ain't.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Fishrrman

I'm with ya on that one,and in addition to that,I honestly don't see Mini-Mario as the "hand-kissing" type. He would maybe suck on a sweaty toe,but "courtly and polite" he ain't.
The problem with this is that the optics will bury Cuomo over 'sex' and not over the nursing home massacre.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The problem with this is that the optics will bury Cuomo over 'sex' and not over the nursing home massacre.
@Smokin Joe

Which may well be the REAL reason the left is coming down so hard on him. There might be some Dim more important than him whose political career is at risk unless the nursing home scandal is shut down right NOW.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Sex scandal makes for better ratings.  Technocratic statistics are sooooo boring.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sex scandal makes for better ratings.  Technocratic statistics are sooooo boring.

@DefiantMassRINO

Plus you can ALWAYS count on everybody focusing on a sex scandal,and totally ignoring uninteresting things like theft of public funds,selling offices for profit,etc,etc,etc.

Mention the word "sex" and everybody loses ALL interest in any other subject.