Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst Malcolm Nance Predicts ‘Terrorist And Paramilitary Insurgency’  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
March 06, 2021 5:43 PM ET

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance predicted that former President Donald Trump will eventually incite a “terrorist and paramilitary insurgency” from his supporters.

Appearing Friday on SiriusXM’s “The Dean Obeidallah Show,” Nance was asked by host Dean Obeidallah about when “the greatest time of risk from Donald Trump to our nation” would occur.

“You know, the time of risk is, when it comes to Trump and his supporters, comes more when he starts to open his mouth,” Nance replied.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/06/msnbc-malcolm-nance-terrorist-paramilitary-insurgency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

A dangerous game these morons are playing - I'm sure they think turning your political opponents into a physical threat to the nation is a clever new idea but its been done before.

If the loonies keep this kind of insane rhetoric up it'll be a matter of time before the more unstable among them go out and attempt to eliminate MSNBC's imaginary threat.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:11:06 am by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They won't stop with this myth of the right wing armed insurgency until that particular horse is beaten into a greasy spot on the ground.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They won't stop with this myth of the right wing armed insurgency until that particular horse is beaten into a greasy spot on the ground.

Take out the insurgency and there is a heavily armed right wing that is about sick of this crap.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Take out the insurgency and there is a heavily armed right wing that is about sick of this crap.

And when those people...the ones that have so far chosen to remain uninterested in the shenanigans in DC start paying attention...shit will hit the fan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And when those people...the ones that have so far chosen to remain uninterested in the shenanigans in DC start paying attention...shit will hit the fan.

The people I talk to are sick of the sht. I live in flyover. But what I am saying is people are fixin', if they come, they will get it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley