Author Topic: Joe Biden: Indian Americans ‘Are Taking Over this Country’  (Read 677 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Indian Americans ‘Are Taking Over this Country’

Charlie Spiering 4 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden joked that Indian-American people were taking over the United States during a call with a NASA team on Thursday.

Biden spoke about Indian-Americans as he talked with Dr. Swati Mohan, an Indian-American scientist who played a role in helping land a rover on Mars last week

“It’s amazing. Indian of decent Americans are taking over the country,” Biden said. “You, my vice president, my speechwriter Vinay.”

Vice President Kamala Harris’s mother immigrated to the United States from India. Biden’s speechwriter Vinay Reddy is also an Indian-American from Ohio.

Biden has a history of awkward statements on the growing population of Indian-Americans.

In 2006, Biden spoke about the rise of Indian immigrants in his state of Delaware.

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India,” he said. “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

During his call with the NASA team at the White House, Biden appeared to lose track of his instructions during the video call.

“Am I supposed to speak now?” he asked, looking confused to a member of his staff during the call.

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory director Michael Watkins continued speaking as Biden looked around.

“Now am I supposed to speak? Or is Swati supposed to say something? I was told I was supposed to speak with Swati,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/joe-biden-indian-americans-are-taking-over-this-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That boy ain't right in the head.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden on how to speak at 7-Elevens and Dunkin Donuts

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That boy ain't right in the head.

@Wingnut

He never was. He was first picked to run for office because he followed orders well,and he looked good in a suit. Strictly a product of "central casting".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

YIKES! Is that a real finger? I have never seen an index finger that long.

Offline Reason10

Joe Biden: Indian Americans ‘Are Taking Over this Country’

Charlie Spiering 4 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden joked that Indian-American people were taking over the United States during a call with a NASA team on Thursday.

Biden spoke about Indian-Americans as he talked with Dr. Swati Mohan, an Indian-American scientist who played a role in helping land a rover on Mars last week

“It’s amazing. Indian of decent Americans are taking over the country,” Biden said. “You, my vice president, my speechwriter Vinay.”

Vice President Kamala Harris’s mother immigrated to the United States from India. Biden’s speechwriter Vinay Reddy is also an Indian-American from Ohio.

Biden has a history of awkward statements on the growing population of Indian-Americans.

In 2006, Biden spoke about the rise of Indian immigrants in his state of Delaware.

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India,” he said. “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

During his call with the NASA team at the White House, Biden appeared to lose track of his instructions during the video call.

“Am I supposed to speak now?” he asked, looking confused to a member of his staff during the call.

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory director Michael Watkins continued speaking as Biden looked around.

“Now am I supposed to speak? Or is Swati supposed to say something? I was told I was supposed to speak with Swati,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/joe-biden-indian-americans-are-taking-over-this-country/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEG1wuoa2hs
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

Ayn Rand

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mountaineer

YIKES! Is that a real finger? I have never seen an index finger that long.
@sneakypete
He's a proctologist  :terror:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, that is one area I agree with Biden on.  Too damn many Asian Indians in the USA.  But what is his plan but to bring in another million or two to displace Americans from white collar jobs.  Phony maggot POS!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Joe Biden: Indian Americans ‘Are Taking Over this Country’
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2021, 12:17:46 am »
Biden To Indian-American NASA Engineer: Boy, You Guys Are Taking Over The Country, Huh?

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2021/03/05/biden-indian-american-nasa-engineer-boy-guys-taking-country-huh/

I wonder if this was “classic Joe,” a politician prone to clumsy gaffes; “modern Joe,” an elderly politician who may or may not suffer be suffering from “low cognitive capacity,” in Dan Crenshaw’s words; or that odd iteration of Joe that seems to stumble into awkwardness whenever the specific subject of Indians and Indian-Americans is broached.

I think LIEden was being stupid, not racist, but was this Gaffeman or Joe's-Not-All-Here?

Speaking of things not here, had Trump siad this the MSM and Dems would be howling for his head, some literally. LIEden says it and :Cricket:  :Cricket:  :Cricket: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Joe Biden: Indian Americans ‘Are Taking Over this Country’
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2021, 12:24:12 am »
Come on, man!  It's just Joe being Joe.   888blackhat