Author Topic: DIARY OF DEATH: A Retrospective Review of ‘American Crisis’ by Gov. Andrew Cuomo  (Read 99 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DIARY OF DEATH: A Retrospective Review of ‘American Crisis’ by Gov. Andrew Cuomo
'Many people don't know that I am funny. But I am. Actually, I am very funny.'
Andrew Stiles - March 6, 2021 5:00 AM

Andrew Stiles - March 6, 2021 5:00 AM

Whatever one's opinion of Andrew Cuomo, we can all agree he's had an eventful year.

As governor of New York, Cuomo was at the forefront of America's public reckoning with the COVID-19 pandemic. He was the first politician since Ross Perot to become a global celebrity and sex symbol by giving PowerPoint presentations. He wrote a book about his leadership prowess, then accepted an International Emmy Award as new cases of the virus surged to record levels. Through it all, he still found time to sexually harass his female subordinates.

More than 12,000 New Yorkers have died since October 13, when American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic hit bookshelves. Cuomo is no longer the #Resistance rock star he was in the early days and weeks of the pandemic, when thousands of nursing home patients were dying on his watch, and his administration was deliberately hiding the data to avoid negative press.

The extent to which the "Butcher of Albany" was slavishly deified in the media cannot be overstated. The thirst, as the saying goes, was real. As it turned out, avoiding negative press coverage was rather easy, given the circumstances. In the eyes of professional journalists and other psychopaths incapable of merely liking a politician, Cuomo was a certified PILF. They gave him a variety of sexually charged nicknames—the "Luv Guv," among others—that ring differently in light of the sexual harassment allegations.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/diary-of-death-a-retrospective-review-of-american-crisis-by-gov-andrew-cuomo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34