Author Topic: Joe Biden: Texas, Mississippi Lifting Mask Mandates Is ‘Neanderthal Thinking’  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 3 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden criticized the governors of Mississippi and Texas Wednesday for lifting their statewide mask mandates, describing it as “neanderthal thinking.”

“I think it’s a big mistake,” Biden told reporters at the White House.

Biden expressed his feelings on masks during an Oval Office meeting with Congressional Democrats on efforts to cure cancer.

“The last thing, the last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking that in the meantime, everything’s fine, take off your mask, forget it,” Biden said.

He again demanded that Americans and political officials “follow the science” on masks.

“It’s critical, critical, critical that they follow the science,” Biden said, repeating that Americans should wash their hands, wear a mask and stay socially distanced. ”

“I know you all know that,” he continued. “I wish to heck some of our elected officials knew it.”

Earlier Wednesday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki also criticized American governors for lifting mask mandates during the coronavirus pandemic.

“The entire country has paid the price for political leaders who ignored the science when it comes to the pandemic,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/03/joe-biden-texas-mississippi-lifting-mask-mandates-is-neanderthal-thinking/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Texan's don't cotton to being called names.  I hope this Bites JoBama in the ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Texan's don't cotton to being called names.  I hope this Bites JoBama in the ass.

These are the states without masks mandates.   As of March 1, according to the AARP, the following states also do not have face mask orders in place:

Alaska
    Arizona
    Florida
    Georgia
    Idaho
    Iowa
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    North Dakota
    Oklahoma
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Tennessee

However, in my area of FL stores and other establishments  such  as doctor's offices masks are required in order to enter.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-joins-us-states-without-mask-mandates/269-76a067f5-4703-4f1f-a080-e55c31cee5d9
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rip my mask off, and piss on it?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

President Biden on states lifting mask mandates: "The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking."

“I carry a card with me. I don’t have it. I put it on my desk.”

(Biden) Video: 

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1367196050163986433

2:31 PM · Mar 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

What kind of thinking is this, Joe?   pointing-down

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

1 in 20 Asylum Seekers Test Positive for COVID at US Border

1 in 20 Asylum Seekers Test Positive for COVID at US Border. - The National Pulse
At a bus station in Brownsville, Texas, border-crossers released by U.S. Border Patrol receive a rapid COVID-19 test before boarding buses to their intended
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/1-in-20-asylum-seekers-test-positive-for-covid-at-us-border/

10:16 AM · Mar 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1367131816784756743

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Be aware, illegal foreigners crossing the borders are being checked for co-vid.  Those that test positive are requested to quarantine themselves.  Like showing up in court after going before a judge and released, and told to come back later for trial. 
That's a bad joke too!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The f*&^ing RAT calling Americans Neanderthals...now that is rich.

I thank him, for we are about 2 million years advanced over where he is with his evolution.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Captain Dementia denigrating the thoughts of anyone is beyond the absurd considering that even when he was in top form he never had an original, or any other kind, of thought he didn't steal from someone else.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The handlers of this idiot don't give a rats ass what people think of Joe, he is and will go down in history as the throw away resident, his obsolescence was planned long before he was selected.

Offline Victoria33

Texas: Kroger and Target stores still require masks.
Bob gets second Pfizer shot tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:58:07 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Hoodat

Texas: Kroger and Target stores still require masks.

A business choice, not a government mandate issued without legislative approval.

Bob gets second Pfizer shot tomorrow.

You have my condolences.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-