Author Topic: Kamala Harris in a World of Sh*t as Her Past Re-Surfaces  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris in a World of Sh*t as Her Past Re-Surfaces
« on: March 05, 2021, 02:59:08 pm »
Kamala Harris in a World of Sh*t as Her Past Re-Surfaces
byMark Megahan
March 4, 2021

A tweet that Vice Empress Kamala Harris tapped out four whole years ago came back to bite her. She’s in a world of crap for actually daring to praise the evil and racist Dr. Seuss, who had the honor of being censored by the liberal left this week. Many say it’s too bad Kamala can’t be canceled that easily.

Harris busted cold

When Imperial Leader Joe Biden “failed to mention the disgraced children’s author Dr. Seuss, while “making his ‘Read Across America Day’ proclamation,” somebody remembered that Harris once had a few words to say.

Richard Grenell is the former acting DNI responsible for breaking some classified documents out of Adam Schiff’s locked filing cabinet. The ones which proved that the Democrats knew Russiagate was a hoax all along. He was grinning from ear-to-ear as he retweeted Kamala’s message from March 2, 2017.

https://thegoptimes.com/kamala-harris-in-a-world-of-sht-as-her-past-re-surfaces/

Offline skeeter

Re: Kamala Harris in a World of Sh*t as Her Past Re-Surfaces
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 03:07:09 pm »
I thought they were gonna write about Harris start in politics as Willie Brown's prostitute.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kamala Harris in a World of Sh*t as Her Past Re-Surfaces
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 03:31:47 pm »
I thought they were gonna write about Harris start in politics as Willie Brown's prostitute.

Working title was:
"Going Downtown with Willie Brown"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.