Author Topic: Joe Biden Praises Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Admire the Devil Out of You’  (Read 644 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden Praises Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Admire the Devil Out of You’
Breitbart, Mar 4, 2021

President Joe Biden warmly embraced House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during a video conference with House Democrats Wednesday night.

“Nancy, I love you. There’s no one I’d rather work with than you,” Biden said, and added, “I admire the devil out of you.”

Biden made comments about Pelosi after she introduced him via video at the House Democratic Caucus Virtual Issues Conference.

Pelosi said the United States is “blessed” to have Biden as president, citing his “empathy, grace, and courage.” She also cited his experience in Washington as an asset.

“Now more than ever, we need a battle-tested, forward-looking leader who will fight for the people,” she said.

Pelosi also praised Biden’s global leadership.

“President Biden is a distinguished world leader who commands the respect of allies and adversaries alike,” she said.

After praising Biden, Pelosi mistakenly introduced him as the “45th President of the United States.” The 45th president, of course, was Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/04/joe-biden-praises-nancy-pelosi-admire-devil-out-you/

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some thoughts ---

They had this meeting virtually?  Seriously?  Joe can't sit in a car for the 7 minute ride from the White House to Nancy's conference room?  They're all inoculated and wear masks.  This is absurd.

"The 45th President of the United States" ---  Nancy sure does miss the President. 

And when Nancy Pelosi dies, satan better watch his back.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

It'll take more than LIEden's admiration to perform that exorcism!  ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
At least Joe picked the correct deity to worship and admire.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

I didn't work, Joe.
Nancy still has the devil in her.

:cool:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I didn't work, Joe.

:cool:

She went down to Georgia looking for an election to steal.  She was in a bind and way behind.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The mentally decrepit, admiring the mentally insane-corrupted.  It doesn't matter, at least the evil Trump was defeated, remember ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

I didn't work, Joe.
:yowsa:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
That was one devil admiring another devil.  How quaint!
 :yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Breitbart, Mar 4, 2021

@Right_in_Virginia

Ain't THAT much admiration in the whole damn world!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some thoughts ---

They had this meeting virtually?  Seriously?  Joe can't sit in a car for the 7 minute ride from the White House to Nancy's conference room?  They're all inoculated and wear masks.  This is absurd.

@Right_in_Virginia

It's all about safety,and avoiding exposing themselves to "armed right-wing NRA terrorists".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She went down to Georgia looking for an election to steal.  She was in a bind and way behind.

@Wingnut

I thought she went down on China?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrat inversion, Patriots are terrorists, muslim terrorists that commit acts of terrorism are not terrorists.  See the wicked for what and whom they are.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions