Author Topic: So much for 'armed insurrection': FBI official says no guns confiscated at Jan. 6 Capitol riot  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 4, 2021
So much for 'armed insurrection': FBI official says no guns confiscated at Jan. 6 Capitol riot
By Monica Showalter

An FBI official had some bad news for Democrats at a congressional hearing Wednesday on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Here's the Daily Caller:

"How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?" Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

"To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point," replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none," she added.

This rather ruins a Democrat narrative.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/so_much_for_armed_insurrection_fbi_official_says_no_guns_confiscated_at_jan_6_capitol_riot.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Feebs and the press are happy to play semantics with the word, "armed."  Note this is not the word "Firearm."  A firearm has a strict definition of being a "gun."  An arm is "anything that can cause injury."

When the press and the Rats (I repeat myself) refer to this "armed insurrection," they mean "arms" in the most loose definition.  A helmet is an "arm."  A flagpole is an "arm."  A water bottle is an "arm."  A non-existent fire extinguisher is an "arm."  A Popsicle stick is an "arm."  A shoe is an "arm."  A MAGA hat is an egregious "arm."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: