Author Topic: Study Shows Liberal Discrimination Against Conservatives In Academia  (Read 329 times)

rangerrebew

Study Shows Liberal Discrimination Against Conservatives In Academia

Our educational system has become a Liberal-run racket where they are so against conservatives that they will often refuse to even hire a teacher if they express a conservative view. The bias is so bad that 1 in 3 conservatives experience some form of discipline for their views. Liberal educators are essentially killing free speech on campus.

"Academic freedom is in crisis on American campuses. Last year, the National Association of Scholars recorded 65 instances of professors being disciplined or fired for protected speech, a fivefold increase from the year before. Yet many of academia’s defenders brush aside worries about dismissal campaigns and the lack of ideological diversity as little more than a collection of anecdotes cherry-picked to feed a right-wing moral panic.

My new report for the Center for the Study of Partisanship and Ideology gives the lie to these claims. Based on eight comprehensive surveys of academic and graduate-student opinion across the U.S., Canada, and Britain, it buttresses the findings of numerous studies to provide hard data on the absence of viewpoint diversity and the presence of discrimination against conservative and gender-critical scholars. High-profile activist excesses are mere symptoms of a much wider problem of progressive authoritarianism. Roughly 1 in 3 conservative academics and graduate students has been disciplined or threatened with disciplinary action. A progressive monoculture empowers radical activist staff and students to violate the freedom of political minorities like conservatives or “gender-critical” feminists, who believe in the biological basis of womanhood—all in the name of emotional safety or social justice.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/study-shows-liberal-discrimination-against-conservatives-in-academia/

Offline mikezpen

Re: Study Shows Liberal Discrimination Against Conservatives In Academia
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 04:03:07 pm »
I am shocked. Do you hear me...shocked!