Author Topic: Exclusive — Sen. Roger Marshall: Xavier Becerra ‘Has Zero Healthcare Experience’  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Sen. Roger Marshall: Xavier Becerra ‘Has Zero Healthcare Experience’

Robert Kraychik 3 Mar 2021

Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) noted on Wednesday that California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, the Biden administration’s nomination for secretary of Health and Human Services, has no professional experience in health care or medicine.

“Our head secretary nomination, Mr. Becerra, has zero healthcare experience,” said Marshall in interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow. “Let me just remind people — this is called the Department of Health and Human Services — so it’s about healthcare, right? And this guy has zero healthcare experience. It’s very, very frustrating that we have a person like this.”

Marshall, an obstetrician, continued, “Mr. Becerra, the HHS secretary [nominee], has no healthcare experience … I’m afraid he’s radical on abortion, zero healthcare experience. This person’s resume — if you and I were hiring — we would not even [select] him to the interview process, right?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/03/03/exclusive-sen-roger-marshall-xavier-becerra-zero-healthcare-experience/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Becerra is just as competent for his job as Biden is at his job.  Kinda like cosmic twins, eh?  No worries,be happy, Trumps been defeated!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions