Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud Claims: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence'  (Read 323 times)

Online libertybele

Lindsey scores yet another point for the RINO's. 

Lindsey Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud Claims: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence'

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, criticized Donald Trump for continuing to push false claims of widespread voter fraud from the 2020 election, following the former president's speech last Sunday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

During his remarks, Trump continued to promote baseless allegations that President Joe Biden and Democrats stole the election. These claims have been thoroughly litigated and have been rejected dozens of times in state and federal courts, including by judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans. No evidence has emerged or been revealed to support the conspiracy theory.

Speaking to a reporter on Tuesday, Graham said he thought Trump's overall speech was "good," but he took issue with the former president continuing to promote the baseless voter fraud claims.

"I think relitigating the 2020 election voter fraud claims is not a winning storyline," the Republican and close Trump ally said.....

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-dismisses-trumps-cpac-voter-fraud-claims-i-havent-seen-evidence-1573570
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If Lindsay keeps rashly jumping from one side of the fence to the other, he might have a serious problem when he only makes it half way over.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
If Lindsay keeps rashly jumping from one side of the fence to the other, he might have a serious problem when he only makes it half way over.
 :smokin:

That's not something geldings worry about.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If he/she isn't careful,it's likely to confuse the simple-minded voters to the point where NOBODY instead of everybody votes for it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

That's not something geldings worry about.
000hehehehe top notch!