Author Topic: Press Sec Psaki Won't Deny The Plan To Import A Massive Foreign Workforce  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

Press Sec Psaki Won't Deny The Plan To Import A Massive Foreign Workforce

There are still over 10 million Americans unemployed and struggling, yet Dems are talking about the possibility of bringing in hundreds of thousands of workers from South and Central America. How is that going to fix our unemployment numbers? Especially if the foreign workforce accepts less pay... Press Secretary Psaki was asked about the plan and instead of reassuring Americans that this would not become a reality, she said that's up to Congress.

“One other thing that the President of Mexico is expected to propose is an idea to bring an immigrant labor program to the U.S. that could bring 600,000-800,000 immigrants a year to work legally in the United States,” Fox News reporter Kristen Fisher said during Monday’s White House press briefing. “Is that something President Biden would consider?

“I’ve seen reports of that. I believe that’s a step that would require Congress,” Psaki responded. “I’m sure we’ll have a readout after the bilateral meeting this afternoon and they both will be speaking after it as well.”

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/press-sec-psaki-wont-deny-the-plan-to-import-a-massive-foreign-workforce/