Author Topic: FNC’s Dean: Cuomo Will Fall Because of ‘Convenient’ #MeToo Reasons, Not the ‘Criminal’ Nursing Home  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Dean: Cuomo Will Fall Because of ‘Convenient’ #MeToo Reasons, Not the ‘Criminal’ Nursing Home Conduct

Ian Hanchett 2 Mar 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of Fox News Radio’s “Guy Benson Show,” FNC Senior Meteorologist Janice Dean stated that while the sexual harassment scandal around New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is a “worthy one,” it’s also “convenient” for Democrats, and that Cuomo’s downfall will be because of the sexual harassment, not the “criminal” behavior with nursing homes.

Dean said, “I think the #MeToo movement, while a worthy one, is a convenient one as well for Democratic lawmakers and people who really don’t like this governor to get justice. I think he’s going to fall because of the sexual harassment accusations, rather than the criminal, real criminal ones, which is helping kill 15,000 elderly. And I liken it to the Al Capone — what happened to Al Capone with getting him on tax evasion.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/02/fncs-dean-cuomo-will-fall-because-of-convenient-metoo-reasons-not-the-criminal-nursing-home-conduct/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is by design.  Yes, they'll probably get rid of Cuomo, but it will be because he sexually harrassed and retaliated.  Meanwhile, he'll get off scot-free for malicious negligence and having the blood of 15,000 grandmas and grandpas on his hands.  It's a disgrace.

And the people wanting something/anything to get rid of him gloss this over in their glee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll reckon that Cuomo has at least a 50-50 chance of hangin' on.
He just needs to dig in and tell them, "hell no, I won't go".

If he fights back hard enough and dirty enough, they'll back down.