Author Topic: DeSantis Approval ticks upward in new poll  (Read 745 times)

Online cato potatoe

DeSantis Approval ticks upward in new poll
« on: March 03, 2021, 04:48:42 am »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/541106-desantis-approval-ticks-upward-in-new-poll

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is starting off 2021 politically above water in his home state.

A new survey from Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy shows the first-term governor with an approval rating of 53 percent among Florida voters. His disapproval, meanwhile, stands at 42 percent.

That’s a strong showing for DeSantis, who is up for reelection next year and has been floated as a potential 2024 contender for the Republican presidential nomination. A Mason-Dixon poll out last July found his job performance rating 4 points underwater, with 45 percent approving and 49 percent disapproving.

The poll also suggests that DeSantis is on track to head into his 2022 reelection bid in a strong position.

Offline libertybele

Re: DeSantis Approval ticks upward in new poll
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 03:25:28 am »
People tend to forget that he won by less than 1% and with the Dems having stealing elections down pat, I expect him to lose in '22.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 03:33:04 am »
People tend to forget that he won by less than 1% and with the Dems having stealing elections down pat, I expect him to lose in '22.

Will you stop with the negative waves.  He'll win.  Bank on it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lincolncollector

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 09:23:25 pm »

Thank goodness he won. Andrew Gillum, the Democrat he defeated, was found passed out drunk and in bed with a male prostitute in a motel room. Gillum immediately announced that he was leaving public life. Could you image where Florida would be if that loser had been elected governor?

Believe or not, there people who were suggesting that Gillum should have gotten into the Democrat presidential race.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 10:07:01 pm »
Thank goodness he won. Andrew Gillum, the Democrat he defeated, was found passed out drunk and in bed with a male prostitute in a motel room. Gillum immediately announced that he was leaving public life. Could you image where Florida would be if that loser had been elected governor?

Believe or not, there people who were suggesting that Gillum should have gotten into the Democrat presidential race.

Black Gilligan was a Tallahassee Mayor of no account.  He was Peter "the Butt Plug" from South Bend of the south.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:08:13 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.