Author Topic: Romney released from hospital after fall over the weekend  (Read 778 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Romney released from hospital after fall over the weekend
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2021, 09:10:09 pm »
He looks like someone caught him with a left hook.
Considering his history, I'm going to go with pissed off dog accidently tripped him.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »
Considering his history, I'm going to go with pissed off dog accidently tripped him.

So this is the third senator who has shown up in public with poorly explained facial injuries. To quote James Bond, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence, three times is enemy action."  Although, "Who's enemy?" remains a question.
Let it burn.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2021, 11:19:22 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2021, 11:38:23 pm »
That's all fine and good; he was playing with his grandchildren.  Accidents happen; I've had several playing with my grandkids -- I fell through a rope climber once while holding onto my grandson so he wouldn't fall flat on his face. Ive tripped over a wagon that my other grandson thought I needed; it just wasn't exactly in a helpful place ... etc.

My issue with Romney in this scenario is that he had to take a jab at CPAC which primarily consisted of really good conservatives which had absolutely nothing to do with his accident. It wasn't funny and IMHO  he actually made a complete fool of himself. He's  not a conservative and has voted along with the liberals. Sure he is absolutely entitled to his opinion, but he should vote as a conservative because that is why his constituents voted for him.  With an 'R' along side his name at the ballot box he should now vote accordingly. 

The GOP no longer has room for RINO's.  None and that includes Romney.

@libertybele

Not true. His supporters voted for him because he is a Mormon Church Leader,and beloved of Gawd. Anything he does,short of being seen swapping spit with Satan,is just peachy-keen with them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!